Tuesday, June 17, 2008

happiness, a journey





















"For a long time it seemed to me that life was about to begin - real life. But there was always some obstacle in the way, something to be gotten through first, some unfinished business, times still to be served, a debt to be paid. At last it dawned on me that these obstacles were my life. This perspective has helped me to see there is no way to happiness. Happiness is the way. So treasure every moment you have and remember that time waits for no one. Happiness is a journey, not a destination."


~ Souza


truelala,what are the things that can make you happy? mine are:

teas made out of berries and learning that some teas are made out of flower. (ie hibisicus-spell check)

my training class and those people who tell you they appreciate you for making things clearer for them

my sisters and my nephew

angelo

paydays- bwaha

mi chicas and joes

gratitude- cuz a grateful heart is a happy heart.



hopefully i could get back to the printer queue in no time. sana. crossing my fingers. i don't care if i'd wind up taking calls again. :) am psyched to be taking 2 hour calls a month for my current account. it reads c-h-a-l-l-e-n-g-e.


gelo and i might be in iloilo. tentative plans. but, iloilo is gonna be good for us for a weekend..

training at 3 or 4am today. yofax but doing okay.
God's still great.
i know dut.


No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: