Tuesday, July 20, 2010

amongst other things, we've taken up smoking




i had to say yes to jucifer today cuz he is the only intelligent pothead i can find in the city to make me feel sane
-by sane he coaxed me to buy the 5k mango pumps for peanuts and get a micro sd card reader
-who went with me to the bookstore and lemme read the preface of the devil's toenails- stevie who reminded me of luigi cuz he is a loser. lol.
and i got me a penguin paperback and james frey- which jucifer will read this week.
-bought me lunch w/c is go go sandwich and told me not to say Sea-zarrrrr.
-made me buy hibiscus tea at starbucks
-told me that i am dsgl and wants me to be a buddhist
-convinced me to go to sm with him after being in robinson's for so many hours just so he can buy 10 tealights
-and we waited for luigi, (and i had to watch them drink brewed coffee like real punyetas) and who in turn threw the majorest son of a haciendero fit and we wind up eating calzone at this dingy pizza place called hr - i thunk.

hopefully i can convince him to quit being a buffalo soldier and enlist him to go to church.

yes, when i die i'd be with my Creator. and there's a place called heaven. i'm an eejit for not saying this to JJ today. :( shame on me. i only told him, when i die, i know i'm not gonna be in the wasteland.


No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: