Saturday, July 31, 2010

froth on a daydream




i was home for a week.
for shobe's 26th birthday.
most of the time was spent on eating and sleeping.
i guess i was sleeping the whole time.
kairi can now talk. keken mimics. haha.
i had said hello and paid homage to ayala ola promod and topshop salamat sa tights and for making me a ballerina,
hello da vinci and banawa for my last cebu night,
hello IT park, Chase call me na. :(
hello sm haha, north wing is not impossible to love.
hello TOSH. i have to say burp and excuse me at the same time.

hello to shobe's closet.
hello to nanay's vintage

gosh Cebu. see you soon. ♥

oh, if i can only re-arrange my life just like that.

july 24 til 31, 2010.

2 comments:

  1. you made me hungerrrr with all these food guapa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha. lageh lindz. oh food, i give myself away! (:

    ReplyDelete

fallen rain. (: