Saturday, July 10, 2010

gentrification (;

yes, i will be a part of those who will be movers and shakers of a community. just you watch world. one day. (:

today:

i braved central market,
asked for directions,
bought clothes rippers,
elastic silver thread,
had asked someone to repair my ripped havaianas,
and to place elastics on a pair of shoe that doesn't fit right,
promised a gay guy i'll ask for him to have my hair done,
waited patiently at BDO who had the worst customer service
and i'm never banking there,
checked the postpaid plans at Sun, just like Globe they have complicated requirements and the worst customer care dept,
got me a wifi corby! sales team at Samsung's great. ♥

groceries hit an all time high,
my treat to self is a pint of strawberry nestle yogurt. (:

i've the worst headache. :( and my nerves are bad again.

-
tickets are on sale. i wanna shoot myself for not paying my card time enough.

-

God's loving kindness is still present.

and i should start looking for online tab-making services- it's tough starting a business. i hope mine would burgeon into a multi-million empire! lol.

Happy weekend lovelehs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: