Tuesday, July 6, 2010

longlivequeenfrou


so many things.

- class is not really uninspiring. i'm learning a hellotofshite each day.
- that living in this city does not make me too soft at all despite it being laid-back and slow paced because i learned to COPE with crab mentality, with people talking shite about me, with people who are not happy with other people's happiness or plainly bull.

-it's been resilience all along. ♥ and that being paid 15-16k every fifteen days isn't so bad. (: haha.

so i learn to care.

bitaw,

God's been wonderful and steadfast. dami things or people He would not allow in my life even if i ask for them things or people.

but, i see His love in the things that He denies me of. the lack that i have would actually be the very thing that would drive me to Him in prayer therefore strengthening me in Him.

then again-
yes, bahala na si Batman if ingnan ko nila lain ko'g batasan still. a Christian no matter how Christian a Christian is would still struggle. that's why this is a walk, this is a process, this is a relationship.

basta at the end of the day, i wish i had said words that heal or uplift a spirit, i hurt less, and that everything boils down to giving the glory back to Him and not the attention being spun around me.

-
my jaw still hurts. i would need a good neuro this time. :(

it's been raining. hay.

-

No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: