Tuesday, February 1, 2011

life lately

  1. "They say cigarettes can kill you. - Is that a promise?"
  2. "i am financially irresponsible to a scary degree." #tumblrlogs #perspective
  3. "I do think imperfection's underrated." Helena Bonham Carter
  4. the azkals bus passed us by today. i really want to take a team picture. ;p
  5. aside from home improvement and shoes, and other pregnancy whims, the baby makes me see things in proper #perspective.
  6. yikes, i have work to do & tons of them. :')
  7. 2011 might be my fave year in my whole life. I will meet my first and possibly my one and only offspring this July. <3
  8. closing to a 30-year rule is too much. i hope the old guy in egypt steps down.
  9. i wish egypt would stay safe. it would be worth a visit one day soon.
  10. our generation is blessed to be able to criticize, vote, work for our own keep, i could not imagine life during the martial rule.
  11. i wish iran would one day stand up to its own government, same with china. but at what cost? #thinkingaboutdemocracy #egypt
  12. Styled my profile with a sweet theme using Themeleon by @COLOURlovers http://clrlv.rs/newthemeleon Love it?
  13. i can't find a color that goes really pretty with orange. i love orange now.
  14. moving on mondayyyyyyyyy. starting a family. it's scaryyyyyyyyyyy to the maximum level.
  15. i hope this cough doesn't get any worse. :( i would wake up in the middle of the night bec of it. fml.
  16. oh egypt. :(
  17. and andy samberg, i do not even know who he is. but, he is soooo wafu. haha.
  18. am i the only person who find axl rose sexy? haha.
  19. @BSuaco anhon ang kwarta kung law-ay ka mamayo? haha.
  20. @BSuaco nooooooooooooooooo. na alter na siguro imong taste buds bec of the baby.
  21. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuOFGHT3dqQ&feature=player_embedded really cute, jesse was really surprised. ;p
  22. february already?
  23. valda pastilles. ;p kbye.
  24. sana may pera pang granite, pang carpeting, pang tiles, pang shelves. werla najud ni.
  25. i need new contact lenses. yawn lang.
  26. i can't recognize the azkals. i think they were having lunch right in front of me and i don't even know if they were the players. haha.
  27. only a quarter of the clothes i have fit me. i've resigned to the fact that my chest and my hips are both growing faster than my tummy.
  28. @BSuaco nganu gi eat nimu? OH MY.
  29. BC be kind.
  30. i'm serious when i say i have a river of shoes. and i have zero penny in bank. ;p
  31. moving to our house next monday! i'm almost losing IT with the packing and sorting.
  32. will there be a time when me and the sisters can share the same city? this regional barrier is making me nuts by the day.
  33. one week of kenji left. can't believe the little boy has been with me the past 2 yrs. :') oh time flies.
  34. kkkkkkkkkk, naga puke najud ko like totally. it's so much better than digwa.
  35. i caught the cough virus. thanks to jj. pft.
  36. human trafficking/slavery should end now. i can't imagine the quality of life of a person w/out freedom. :'(
  37. Love you J. <3
  38. You're my happy when I'm grumpy / You're my smile when I'm stuck with a pout."
  39. "You're my sober when I'm wasted / You're my courage when I've got a doubt /
  40. Live positively. ;0
  41. http://tinyurl.com/4n8n3h2 RIP Coach Lang. Kudos for not leaving home in search of wealth and fame.
  42. @itsmetwixy palacio ni dwarfina ni k. gina kayo lang namon ang mga chenelins sg balay. gasakit ulo ko hesep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: