Wednesday, September 14, 2005

all call center agents go to heaven


ALL CALL CENTER AGENTS GO TO HEAVEN..


 

Last night as I lay sleeping

 

I died or so it seemed

 

Then I went to heaven But only in my dream.
Up there, St. Peter met me Standing at the pearly
gates

 

He said "I must check your record.
Please stand here and wait."

 

He turned and said "your record Is covered with
terrible flaws.
On earth I see you rallied For every losing cause.

 

I see that you drank alcohol And used drugs too
Fact is you've done everything A good person
should never do.

 

We can't have people like you up here coz Your
life was full of sin."
Then he read the last of my record, Took my hand
and said
"Come in."

 

He lead me up to the big boss and said "Take him
in and treat him
well.
He used to work in a call centre. He's done his time
in hell !!!

 



We all take different
paths in life,
but no matter where we go,
we take a little of each
other everywhere.
-- Tim McGraw

No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: