Sunday, September 18, 2005

imber-drenched and broken

 

sigherts, faet, both sykes' and our yahoomails are blocked...now that am reconnecting with people from my former team that accenture has had yahoo! blocked...ah hate! the weekend went well, it's not really a weekend to look forward to, knowing i've work and my rest day isn't really a 24 hour rest day, it's rest day kunuhay.... i still am left grateful despite the minor setbacks like banig being extremely late and i had to wait in a korean convenience store with only a bottle of gatorade in hand and wishing i had a good book to read and surrounded with a bunch of lumads who were scaring me to pieces...argh galore!


it's been months since i've dragged myself, forcibly to church and i wasn't really expecting that i be again broken and pounded. i still am uncomfy being in a small, cozy, family-ish church environment... it's tough to stay on the right track, not mess up, and be obedient and abiding and not cuss or curse. but, i am happy i came...and it's been a year since i became a regular church attendee...and i know i am in a rot...and i gotta do something that will lift me up from the current state of decadence... bottomline, i am grateful Banig asked me to come...


i am at my happiest because i went out for dinner with my old teamates from sykes, well, 6 ra mi nanunga, nevertheless, seeing magi, mommy bea, dede, jd, and bej really capped my day...


we were supposed to go to mb's tavern, ambut uy kung asa toh, but, the rain ruined the plans so we decided to go to yellow cab, at the banilad's town center, pizza was deedee's and mommy bea's call, kaya masaya! and i so totally appreciate how thoughtful deedee was when she ordered the raspberry sola tea for me...she has been reading my posts juds diay...


it has had been a loong day, and i've to go thru the rest of the day taking calls, and yet, here I AM  juds...thank You for today and yesterday and for every sustaining moments.


ending in quotes:


 God will never adjust His agenda according to our understanding...


If it feels right for us, why can't it be right for Him? - in reference to Him imploring to be glorified


 


love,


i'm not

No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: