Thursday, September 29, 2005

scraped knees


monday morning, around 3am, i am not supposed to be ranting about this but, i haven't told my folks, i've no one to go to for counseling, so i've to sms people and vent about the whole incident...


i was waiting for my car pool, some big guy in an old sedan stopped right in front of our gate, and in split-seconds drove up our curb and grabbed my bag...hala, raen-who's-not-in-her-proper-senses-because-of-intestinal-fever was likewise dragged...i got a scraped left knee, which was paksit galore, and there, along with the big kalbo guy was my dignidad...argh! paksita juds...


they got my house keys, labelled pajud, so they can break in anytime, i changed all the locks, but the gate's manhole wasn't changed kay ipatarung pa man daw xa sooner, at least they would've been disappointed by the fact that i only got p250 in my wallet...the fuckers took my i.d.'s and several pictures and yeps, pati si bloom na four year-old mirror tinangay pa nila! argh!!! faet.... my heart would've been broken if they got my shine serum, good thing i left it at home....bwahahaha


sigherts....i hate those guys. understatement pa na!

9 comments:

  1. hey, so sorry to hear about this, girl.

    is this a new racket there -- hoodlums riding around in cars looking for victims and then swooping down on them?

    this is just so sick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. daghan gyud asols karon.... be careful gyud....

    kalooy ni bloom oi... palit na lang ug lain bloom..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, this is so scary and may be traumatic for you too... Cebu's not really safe anymore so we all have to be careful. One of my officemates almost fell victim to these ruthless snatchers on wheels. But they were riding a motorcycle that time. The passenger's usually the one who grabs the innocent person's bag or celfone. It happens so fast that you can't even react.

    I hope ur recovering now raen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear about this.
    Happened to me once too.
    And thank God you're okay.
    Sure I'm glad you're fine :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. they are sick...able bodies but, they'd choose not to make a good use out of them... argh!

    and yeps, police told me that these kalbo guys have this as their modus operandi

    ReplyDelete
  6. could really happen to anyone eh? yeah, thank God....

    funny, i didn't write the whole thing in english, good, you got bits and pieces of the post... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. sighs, it so is.... naiinis ako sa thought that some ppl have the power to bring so much fear into you.... ah so hate! i loathe those guys...
    but, anyweis, am still holding on to this thought: my future is still way much better than all my fears... hehe...

    thanks alveel... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. lagi, gikwenta naku pila iya edad, five years old na man diay xa...and wala'y black na ing-ana sa ayala...hahay, faets!

    ReplyDelete
  9. cge lang... ngita lang lain... and give it another name! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

fallen rain. (: