Tuesday, December 13, 2005

inappropriately silly.

i could barely think, i've nothing good to write, but, the need, no, the urge to pound on the keyboard doesn't go away. i know things are turning out really good for me,so i am left grateful.


i wonder why am in a generally happy mood, despite the frivolous setbacks and maka-irits pips i find lurking on friendster and making statements such as: he loves me like a fat kid loves his cake.ai, ewan.


someone left me the happy gas.


i miss *&^%$ but then again, i've to blame the fates for turning the constellations wrong side up every so often.


and yeah:


"love has made me a fool, set me on fire and watched as i floundered, unable to speak except to cry out and wait for your answer, and you come around in your time speaking of fabulous places, create an oasis that dries up as soon as you're gone, you leave me here burning in this desert without you." - stupid, sarah mclachlan


i guess that's the way things are. for the mean time.


 


-- love, indeed, is strong.  it could even break one's heart. ripped from leen's journal. Ü

No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: