Monday, December 5, 2005

para sa new year, hehehe


minimize fashion faux pas

not get really started on smoking

love unconditionally but, not recklessly

be a better friend

not associate with people i will end up not liking in the end

not go for people

not put up with someone who mistreats me

not get Über-wasted

save, weeh

keep my job, double weeh

 

 

 

 

 

Raen
He was like an angel, you know?
I never knew life could be like that.
He was the one thing I followed through in my life,
the one thing I didn't give up on. 
I was good at loving him. [The Untamed Heart]

7 comments:

  1. i know you can make it...you'll survive girl!
    jaz believe in yourself...
    xiang nih! ciao shen!
    misyah...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe..wa ko ka g...hehehe
    misha muchos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ü hehe, igo rako storya
    gapangita ko imu mga previous posts.....
    slow browse ang ako pc....ako daw o...Ü

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's the attitude! yaw jud waste time on people who mistreat you coz a real friend will always treat you right...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ü hehehe...bitaw ui, gikepoy nakug cenu bah.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ü sigherts ni na resolution

    ReplyDelete

fallen rain. (: