Thursday, December 8, 2005

yay, weekend


 


the week went by sooo painfully slowly, but, yeah, wadaheck, next week would be my fourth week at work....ang saya. it's totally being taken back to soft skills in sykes, only, i've made better friends at sykes(some i believe, hehehe)

ilove the value thingy they incorporate in us, sooo true, knowing that we have to set people's expectations correctly, unlike my previous call handling/troubleshooting steps where i am compelled to fib....yahoo! karun palang jud ko ka feel like am gonna like it here...i mean, am gonna like how my account works, plus the pay is better, way better...so no complaints whatsoever thus far....troubleshooting happiness as of now....Ü

 

still...no intimate gal pals, inom buddies are found anywhere though...but, i want another stephie and joey....bad....no, badly.....

 

yay, it's weekend....merry holidays.....

 

Raen
 

He was like an angel, you know?
I never knew life could be like that.
He was the one thing I followed through in my life,
the one thing I didn't give up on. 
I was good at loving him. [The Untamed Heart]

No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: