Monday, September 11, 2006

a tease and the weekend

am transcribing wut i wrote in my lj account. too lazy to encode again.


Mood: crazy

:: sunday was a mess. cee stood me up, bought stuff that
i do not really need then am broke. then ppl thought that i
got lost,they're like really paranoid, then teej's wife even
called me and told me she tried calling dichee who is in cebu,
and asked where i wuz. ewan, wala akong naintidihan
why they all cared to know where i spent my sunday afternoon.

:: went to church with neal and jer.....i got convicted, really, however,
even if i am prompted to make changes, i tend to sin s'more....
i caught: if we cover our sins, God will uncover it for us, but,
if we uncover our sins, He will cover it for us....

:: it's true, at times, my sins would stare me down....

:: sunday after church.... i cried my way out
of a situation. hehehe. am glad i now am good with crying. i feel
totally accountable for hurting him, if he is really hurt. i did not go
party with them and did not have lunch with them. kaya,
some ppl were irked that inaway na nila ako. ewan.
sometimes i want my own bubble.

:: and my posse thought i got lost again during the night, talk abt major paranoia!

:: so i had the girl talk with CM, had pasta and vodka at mo2, am glad we
went dancing and had the craziest, real-life chitchat bwt real life and
growing up. then we bought ice cream at starmart. kakatuwa. 2 innocent
looking gals out at 3am. then we drove by neal's place
and went to the lagoon for an alcohol binge. went home at 6am!

:: today puppydogeyes picked me up, we are supposed to be incognito abt
this whole thingy that we have. it's damn hot. bwehehe. not telling more.


"ilike you cuz you are the most interesting person in class....
i missed you when you got transferred to the other class...."

gawd, ilonggo guys can be freaking french. sooo french. bisou....

and i went to the wash room, he pulled me close, tas am supposed to
give him a beso, we ducked cuz someone's there.


5 comments:

  1. it's freakin' hot from where i'm reading... hehehe.

    go, raeny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aherm...

    'nuff said.

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this..
    ala ko kachurch na huhuhu

    ReplyDelete
  4. tl, hala kay ang ops floor washroom area lang man gud mi pede magkita without the world making a big fuss why we are together....hahaha. i placed the entry in an odd light. hahaha. hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ako i missed church yesterday. hahay too wasted and tired to be up.

    ReplyDelete

fallen rain. (: