Saturday, September 9, 2006

dear Lord

i know i promised You that i'd be conscientious with my earnings, and that i'd save, i know i'd promise You that i will try to let my lil light shine, that way others might see You in me. i know i've promised enuf crap that has been constipated in me. but, Lord, gimme some time and i won't screw up. promise na naman. tas, i didn't mean to hurt anyone right now. at times, my actions can be misunderstood. (i just wish that some guys or the piaya guys would be more like the etel guys or the shamrock guys in general: no malice whatsoever. hahay.) y'know how i am. i do not mean some things or does not have any intentions of being harsh or rash or uncaring for other ppl's feelings. tino-od.


dear Lord, get me out of here after 8months. please. amen.


 

2 comments:

fallen rain. (: