Tuesday, September 19, 2006

and and and

everyone's talking about it, no, ppl whom i thought are open-minded already gave opinions about me. but, i could not care any now. bahala sila, they do not know my heart.

nakakapagod mag blog ng inis and disappointment, what keeps me on my toes and laughing are the sms of shobe about kenji, my sister is a freaking paris hilton. there.

am moving into a really empty pad tomorrow, kakapay day palang pauper na ako. our plans to become hermits and sleep like rabbits went to the trash bin. i wanna scream imissu you idiot, do something about it.

things are working well i guess, james the expat is my QA manager. hahahay. he is okits, i guess.

they let some ppl from the class go. i do not want to be ummmm too emo about it cuz it will get to me.

dealing with wut happened saturday and sunday and explaining to ppl why we are together or untogether at the work place and not talking to him for two days now is way too much.

oh, karya called today...anyway, basta i've a house na. yehey.

with stained glass door and venetian blinds without closet but it is tiled and blue with roof top and that. and i can do laundry and that. and am literally going going to be a hermit.

i will miss you jose alfonso garcia....if ever yer not coming back. i want you to be in the team. =(



No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: