Thursday, September 7, 2006

no rain



that's the blind melon song that keeps ringing inside my head.

All I can say is that my life is pretty plain



I like watchin' the puddles gather rain



And all I can do is just pour some tea for two



and speak my point of view



But it's not sane, It's not sane



I just want some one to say to me



I'll always be there when you wake



Ya know I'd like to keep my cheeks dry today



So stay with me and I'll have it made



And I don't understand why I sleep all day



And I start to complain that there's no rain



And all I can do is read a book to stay awake



And it rips my life away, but it's a great escape



escape......escape......escape......



All I can say is that my life is pretty plain



ya don't like my point of view



ya think I'm insane



Its not sane......it's not sane



i had the best and oddest clubbing experience there is last wednesday night, the company painted the training rooms too late, that the paint's fume were bothering the trainees so we were asked to go home earlier. all, almost, decided to go have alcohol binge session, my set of friends decided that we go to this vid-oki pub, rendezvouz. and for the first time in a month, i had a real party, ppl were wasted, and they were really singing their hearts out, i especially liked the part where everyone stood up, and were singing: escape...escape....yep, we are not sane. and we went to taste station for more booze and meet up with the guys who played dota, and had bacon and eggs.... eto ang the best: the scariest thingy i've ever seen since forever: piolo wore sandra's ring and it stuck in his middle finger cuz it's obviously too small for him, then he wanted to remove it cuz his finger was already purplish, vicky and moi and sandz had to force it out. haha. he was like a five year old crying, parang 911 emergency clip talaga.

and yesterday, thursday i did not get nuf sleep cuz miles drove me and belle home around 7am, my head was actually hurting muchos, and i were compelled to get up during lunch time, moi and belle decided that we have lunch at robi and i...i....i... got moi a pair of nike tsinelas. paksit, after much talks about being conscientious of my finances, i still am stuck in my old shell. but, wadahell, twas pink and it has flowers on it. yey. :) but, rice cooker na sana yun. teehee. trivia: during the week, moi actually got moi 3 pairs of tsinelas. one i especially like was from artwork---a canvas tsinelas, but, i guess i'll never get to wear it during un-dress down days cuz the acm had been issuing me warnings that i cannot wear flip flops. and the other pair's like really inexpensive(chelsea) and sandra got one in a different color, twas like the disciple's tsinelas. wukits. so much for the tsinelas speak.

gawd, i got an IR, a written warning, twas insubordination and neglect of work. eiwan. i wasn't pissed though am beginning to get used to it already, only etel did not issue and IR while i wasn't on the first or second month of training or before i got regularized. hehehehe. does that mean i got respect for the company? wowowow. ningning.

last night, the smell of the freshly painted room and all the saw dust hurt my eyes. we were even given surgical masks during the training. ang odd.

today: we drove past the ceres bus station after a mcdo breakfast of apple pies with CM, sandra, and miles....i contained the tears in when i saw CEBU. ampuoooocha. miss ko na ang cebu.


OH: they say law-ay when they don't like the place or the food, and would say pangimon when they meant jealous.....and it's really loud and sing-songy, abit high strung when they speak. hahaha. ilurve it.:)

But there's not a single person anywhere to whom I can say I am unhappy
because they would ask me why and the questions would begin and I would
break down. I mustn't break down because.... THE END OF THE AFFAIR, GRAHAM GREENE





imiss my sisterrrs. sorry about the turtle shobe...






4 comments:

  1. what happened to the turtle?

    ReplyDelete
  2. my shobe, the idiota that she is would forget to feed her or sun bathe her. her skin went soft and the turtle likewise became anorexic, and so, she decided to die. according to my shobe: let's pray for the repose of the soul of idiota.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice lagi ang pic ni Cai2x dari..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. si cai ug si sheila man na. hahaha.

    ReplyDelete

fallen rain. (: