Wednesday, November 14, 2007

about a girl





















Love is a Mix Tape- Rob Sheffield

"I thought, there is nowhere else in the universe I would rather be at this moment. I could count the places I would not rather be. I've always wanted to see New Zealand, but I'd rather be here. The majestic ruins of Machu Picchu? I'd rather be here. A hillside in Cuenca, Spain, sipping coffee and watching leaves fall? Not even close. There is nowhere else I could imagine wanting to be besides here in this car, with this girl, on this road, listening to this song. If she breaks my heart, no matter what the hell she puts me through, I can say it was worth it, just because of right now. Out the window is a blur and all I can really hear is the girl's hair flapping in the wind, and maybe if we drive fast enough the universe will lose track of us and forget to stick us somewhere else."

-
maybe, just maybe he felt this way..

4 comments:

  1. the closest thing to this, that i know of, are the lines from snow patrol's chasing cars. "those 3 words i said too much are not enough. if i lay here, if i just lay here, would you lie with me and just forget the world?"...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope maybe he feels this way too... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah. i remember that song yan. :)

    ReplyDelete

fallen rain. (: