Tuesday, November 6, 2007

go downtown!


 

--
yesterday, after shift, we checked the new apartment and the caretaker told me it has been reserved for me, and would just need 3 days for repainting. a week's worth of anxiety melted away just like that after receiving that news. :)

then we went downtown & had to walk. in my opinion downtown is the busiest part of any city, however, i think sooo many people are lonely there.

and wind up walking to sm for mcdo.

that's like ENOUGH walking for the day.

--
then to robi for my phone subscription application..
then to montey's sorrento for booze.. :)
--
i finished a whole pitcher of margarita by myself.. oh, alcohol.. wuta mess! i miss being maxed out wasted. and am missing how it was half a year ago..

ilove our work sched. wonder how long it'll last for me. we are a normal working class couple. working during the day. yes!

--

today, contract signing for the new place, moving-finally, on saturday! yeepeedoo!


-
-
this has been a stressful week. gimme a pack of vanilla cigars. i'll be happy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: