Tuesday, November 20, 2007

happy noises

homelessness is depressing. i sometimes wonder how one ends up alone and wandering aimelessly on the streets. dami last night, and to think it's cold. i would shiver during the jeepney ride back home, paano pa kaya sila out there?
--
at times i'm certain of the idea/thought that i have a home already, but, at times that too is shaken..gelo will never become my home.. this i know..cuz he puts me in such a foul when all else seems fine..(or is it that we argue too much?)
--
that time of the month..weeh!
--
yesterday, all other banks could not read our atm cards, hasslefeck kaau. robinson's banking system should do something.
--
we finally had real dinner at pepe's. i had pesto crusted chicken, my 5 year old had baby back ribs. sobrang happy to be out of fast food.  and it was a rainy night, so everything seemed spectacular and we have a weekend to look forward to.
--
cebu! this weekend.

--

butterfly gave me two bottles of calgon. i gave the smaller bottle to sar. the guys thought it smelled nice. 

and, everyone, well, almost told me i looked nice today. pinakabongga would be jeremy's comment. "kagwapa cmu subong." wukits. maybe purple suits me.  lol.


--
i just might try garage sale. everyone is selling their wares. might sell some of my stuff. ayan.
miko: anhun mo things mo?
raen: ebalegya balegya geng.
miko: ano gamiton mo?
raen: magshopping puro bag-o.
--
bwaha. bitaw.
--
"I love people. Everybody. I love them, I think, as a stamp collector loves his collection. Every story, every incident, every bit of conversation is raw material for me. My love's not impersonal yet not wholly subjective either. I would like to be everyone, a cripple, a dying man, a whore, and then come back to write about my thoughts, my emotions, as that person. But I am not omniscient. I have to live my life, and it is the only one I'll ever have. And you cannot regard your own life with objective curiosity all the time."

--1950-07-07

The Unabridged Journals of Sylvia Plath

6 comments:

  1. Long hair na ka balik? or dugay na na na pic sa imu headshot?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 76 months and 10 years ago pa na mare. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aws hahahaha nagpapabata ha hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. sakto! sakto! hehehe..
    i might as well try this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sakto kaau!
    i might as well try this sad, sa? hehehe..

    ReplyDelete
  6. brato ang murag tiangge table diri kai. mao na, php150 ra daw magrent sa usa ka murag flea market diri. ambot when ko magbaligya oi.

    ReplyDelete

fallen rain. (: