Tuesday, December 11, 2007

so far,




Unless someone like you
cares a whole awful lot
nothing is going to get better.
It's not.


The Lorax, Dr Suess

--

has anyone ever gone thru days when you feel drained and simply unaccomplished? lately, i've been feeling down in the dumps.. altho i just found only one reason to be sad about things..


maybe, it's true that when you learn to forgive or let go, you'll go on pretty well.. or maybe not.. i've read dr. suess books as a child (cat in the hat?) & today this lit quote just stuck.. maybe, it's about time, like taught in kindy, that we cared.. or that we say sorry and we also forgive.. & also forgive ourselves for the incorrect choices we'd make thoughtlessly this way, the chaos in our hearts would just go away.. days like this actually would just make me want to lick my wounds inside my cave.. i honestly thought that it's not about  the person i am with, although we might've major relationship issues, but, prolly it's already about how i tend my relationship with Him..and how i might be slipping away..

i just fcking miss my sisters..

 

2 comments:

  1. Me too... miss my sister.... She would sometimes text me about how brutal Biboy is. Budlay kay helpless ko... inutil... hehehe

    ReplyDelete

fallen rain. (: