Wednesday, December 19, 2007

some things well loved..

some days, when work seemed a bit blah, things at home are perfect.. and it's ironic cuz when gelo and i would have a spat, work seemed to be the most delightful place to be in..

today's great.. i got him his birthday present--finally..

a chino cargo shorts from guess kids.. ♥

& i got me a denim bubble skirt from the store too.. altho jill jill is positive that i'm preggers, i think she might be wrong.. cuz, i'd actually fit in a 14 year old's skirt.. (bitaw, oi, american size man sad anyhoo :)

so, i heart guess kids.. :)

--

i love miko for not getting himself drunk today, altho he asked if he can go boozing with the guys from work.. i told him he can but i will go home.. at least he curbed the urge to drink because of me.. char lang oi.. i would just want to think he'd limit alcohol becuz the relationship mattered.. (sharooooooot)

anyway, i don't care if he drinks, as long as he won't ask me to go along cuz it's makadehydrate ng skin to wait for him and see him wasted tas ako nagtanga.. diba..

--

fastfood today. (chowking gaisano:)

i miss cooking for gelo. i miss amapola. somehow.

--

i also love hayden panettierre? spell check.

Britney: Hey Amber.
Amber: Hey what?
Everybody: Introduce yourself!
Amber: No way!
Everybody: Introduce yourself!
Amber: Ok... 1,2,3,4,5, my name is Amber and I say "hi". 6,7,8,9,10, back it up and meet my friend. Hey Winnie!

"He must love me, I thought, amazed. A faint whiff of nausea hit me at seeing pain as proof of love. But it seemed true. Unavoidable."

- Katherine Dunn, Geek Love

2 comments:

  1. Dagko man pud ang sizes sa guess bah..
    Ari ka magchristmas Raeny?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo, wala man ako family dre. :)

    ReplyDelete

fallen rain. (: