Monday, December 3, 2007

the boyfriend's trousers



"...But it gradually seemed to me that I'd made myself believe something that wasn't true. I'd made myself believe that I was fine and happy and fulfilled on my own without the love of anyone else. Being in love was like China: you knew it was there, and no doubt it was very interesting, and some people went there, but I never would. I'd spend all my life without ever going to China, but it wouldn't matter, because there was all the rest of the world to visit... And I thought: am I really going to spend the rest of my life without feeling that again? I thought: I want to go to China. It's full of treasures and strangeness and mysteries and joy." 

 the amber spyglass by philip pullman

i especially loved this lit quote. i hated waiting and all the eager anticipation. i have my answers now. but, again, i need to wait until tomorrow, or until the end of this week to find out how i will go about the next few months in bacolod. all i know is that He is faithful and steadfast.

--

last sunday, johnny mentioned that his wife thinks am pregnant. last night gelo and i considered having me pricked to make sure that we find out SOON. cuz, i've suddenly been gaining weight. the pair of jeans that fit me last week would not fit me this week. and today, i wore gelo's pair of trousers. i don't want to overlook my condition because, if there's a baby IT inside, it might not come out okay cuz i am being nonchalant about it. but, SANA, wala. i don't want to bear a child who will one day say, i've poor parents. haha.

&

some people from the floor would tease us about being parents. masaya, if it were to be true. acceptable lang din if it won't happen sooner.

--

if i were to choose between gelo and china, i'd pick china. hahaha. cuz gelo is china. (char oi.)

--

we found a new place to eat out in; the promenade near recoletos. eyelovit din. 

4 comments:

  1. babies are expensive! kung magka baby ka, dapat avent ang bottles, cetaphil ang milk bath and zara, h&m kids and gingersnaps ang dresses. and you'll hate yourself coz contraceptives are only 35 bucks. ayaw sah lagi now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lagi kiss.
    ana si gelo, if magkababy, maginom sha para makatulog. if wala baby tomorrow, mu-inom gyapon sha para magcelebrate. hahaha.
    tas ana sha, if may baby na daw; wala na daw masking jollibee or mcdo lang daw. once a month nalang daw fast food. to think we thrive on fast food. yataps.
    --
    avent- mahal
    cetaphil- oa mahal
    h&m/zara- mas diko makarelate sa kamahal and sa availability sa aming province. hahaha/

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm... goodluck mare. whatever makes you happy... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks yan. :) charoot kaau ko these days.

    ReplyDelete

fallen rain. (: