Tuesday, November 9, 2010

bursting capillaries, thought only firecrackers would do that.


kenji &i both hv autoimmune conditions affecting our quality of lives. my nephew's trouble is w/ platelets, i w/ capillaries/blood vessels.

been diagnosed with urticaria vasculitis yesterday. fml.

i've lesions near my eyes and my lips and they crack and bleed and is pakset hapdus. gahd, the trauma! my middle name should be trauma. i just wish there's more research in asia/ philippines about rare life style crippling diseases. i'm to keep a journal abt my condition. phone my doctor every 3 days, be on prolonged medication and tests. it's a blitzkrieg i must say.

i'm too embarrassed to go out; ppl stare at my literally RED face. that's the meanest most uncomfortable gesture strangers can do.

since my diagnosis of tic douloureux and then this allergy w/c circles back to the former conditon, life has been about pacing.

i've too much histamines in my body more than i need them.(more than what's good for me.) so my blood vessels break and shows up on my skin in the form of rashes and lesions.

last night after taking steroids, the itchiness/redness/flares subsided for about an hour, and then my palms and soles were itchy and felt hot. and then i saw bleeding near my eyes like that of the bleeding around my lips. 

WERLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

some things are bigger than us. blogged about the same here:


xx. i've the mean reds, literally. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: