Saturday, April 16, 2011

abril

  1. blog post: http://fairyears.blogspot.com/2011/04/dress-your-family-in-corduroy-and-denim.html
  2. "To love. To be loved. To never forget your own insignificance. To never get used to the unspeakable violence (cont) http://tl.gd/9sgh8r
  3. Did not bring my swim bag, but packed my lunch. I gobbled the bam-e in just 2 mins! Wow.
  4. Cold water from now on and will think of it as my fave beverage. (I'm scared of getting gestational diabetes and gaining too much weight.)
  5. I'm starting to get anxious about certain major things. Lord, keep the nerves at bay please.
  6. Can't wait for the Avent and Pumpkin Patch loot from a gal pal in Oz! #babypirate
  7. LET LOVE KEEP US TOGETHER. #cheese #citysongs
  8. J will nt be hme when I take off fr work. Woe. =<
  9. When it comes to proprietorship, if J thinks we should share stuff he would tell me that a thing is "more mine" and less his.
  10. Trifina means fun. (:
  11. I keep calling #babypirate Trifina even though I know I will not be naming the child w/ that name, J suggests that it'll be her nickname.
  12. Dinner by me lonesome. http://twitpic.com/4l294f
  13. Mama and Trifina about to go for an afternoon swim. http://twitpic.com/4l28yy
  14. 175php for a club sandwich, wurla ning Luxor Hotel.
  15. "all our young lives we search for someone to love, someone who makes us complete. we choose partners, and (cont) http://tl.gd/9rsgqm
  16. Swimming in about 2 hours. (:
  17. AND I AM FULL. I actually finished my (spoiled)lunch plate.
  18. I think I ate spoiled rice from the work cafeteria or was it the adobo? Can't distinguish w/c nonetheless I ate something spoiled. Grr.
  19. @chrstnm text lang kung where okies?
  20. @Martinabugarin kuha na!
  21. Brought my swim bag! (:
  22. I'm grateful I could keep J's company at home for a week; because when he starts graveyard again, it'll be all by my lonesome. :(
  23. I look as if I've been crying all night, that's bec we slept at 3am after we've played Tekken and cooked garlic rice/salami.
  24. Unta among anak hapon, insik, pinoy- just like J's niece, Isumi. Haha, where ko magkuha strain sa Japanese kaha? Lol.
  25. Insiks invasion at the in-laws' house today. (: Relatives fr J's late father's side came by.
  26. @Martinabugarin ano na balita sa LD post? Tani go na! Budlay galing most times here, ginaluto na nila kandidato nila. Grr.
  27. RT@Martinabugarin congrats to my amega @amazingginamus #put_a_ring_on_it - if ara na singsing ko! Wala pa gyapon, kadugaaaaaaaaaaay. (:
  28. @chrstnm pool nalang tah ma shoot! Chos!
  29. @chrstnm aga-aga nagmata bah! Hahaha. Texti ko ha. Kad ano dalhon. Nami tani mabikini! Hahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: