Saturday, April 23, 2011

frail limbs

  1. But most of all, love needs love, lots of it. And in return, love loves you and never stops.
  2. Raen: naghimo ko fruit salad babe. J: ano natural fruit salad? Hahahaha.
  3. Lactating. I have to practice saying this over and over. Eww, I feel like a goat.
  4. Multiply is a slowpoke today. I wanna stalk someone. (:
  5. @itsmeVANIM you're here! I miss you my twin! I miss Kokaks too. :(
  6. @Martinabugarin tuod or damu mag kiat kiat simo pero may migo ka. Talaka big time. Kung wala ka migo, wala man sapak simo. Haha.
  7. ..better! Speak of kalagut.
  8. And then we bought bunwich fr Dunkin Donuts, he asked for ham & cheese, I got tuna, then he winds up askng for my sandwich cuz it tastes..
  9. ..the cemetery & he tells me the house seemd to be built out of nowhere & it's perfect. Come on, I already said that!
  10. JJ would unknowingly/annoying mirror me, & thinks he said or thought of certain things first. Today, we passed by this huge old house near..
  11. @mrsnoodleboy kasuya! I love binignit. And diba the landang makes it pink, that's why it's sooo pretty a merienda.
  12. @BSuaco kuti kaau imo gina pangluto. I hope you get an oven soon. Pero bake after pregnancy na, diba di maayo ang heat for the utero?
  13. @BSuaco I'm gaya-hing the name of a socialite in Cebu. She might end up being a sushalite one day too. Hahaha.
  14. @chrstnm ang sampaloc and chips naubos in less than 30 minutes. We're that deprived kay closed tanan sari2x stores the past few days!
  15. Sometimes, I wish I can just say "GOOD RIDDANCE!" in a very loud voice and just walk away unscathed.
  16. http://www.taylormali.com/index.cfm?webid=13 #poetryslam I love this. #perspective
  17. J and I were at the central market today. Bought fruits. Peke yung mangga. The vendor told me it's sweet, factually, it's nowhere near it.
  18. Made fresh fruit salad. Took me a good half hour to finish it. I will try to be more domesticated cuz I know there's money in it! (:
  19. Just phoned my 2 yr old niece who is singing and yelling who's mad? Can't wait for my trip to Cebu.
  20. A pizzeria is actually open in ths hour! ※Burp!※
  21. Saging and peanut butter again.
  22. Pulaw nasad playstation. Hay.
  23. J lost his house keys. Whataneejit!
  24. Diba naa man Kate Spade sa Manila? Ngbother nlg man siya gasto sa ia wedding nganu di man sha mag Kate Spade?#ayawngsushalinsmallservings
  25. I hope Dichee's family can find a better, safer rental house sooner.#davao
  26. I've been eating huge portions of frozen watermelon and bananas with peanut butter and I'm really happy. Haha.
  27. My burgeoning belly gets in the way of thngs. Even cuddling is hard to do nw. =(
  28. Seeing Taken yest made me undrstand why my parents used to be so stringent abt us going out unsupervised.
  29. I love Easter bec thats when the city is alive again & reminds me that my GOD is also alive.
  30. Watchng NatGeo armd wit a bag of sampaloc and msg-laden chips.
  31. @rakstarppip yep. Abot tuhod. Silingan abot waist. Kuyaw.
  32. 2nd time that Dich’ house got flooded. #davao
  33. I actually started filling in Trifina's baby book. I only got to the first and second page cuz the rest needs to be filled once she's out.
  34. #babypirate update: http://pregnancy.baby-gaga.com/calendar/week26?ref=nf
  35. I miss Kenji every time it's a holiday. Now, I am kinda wishing for a baby boy. Sigh.
  36. Nganu mag dream man ko og George Foreman grill oy? Haha. Giluod najud ko sa prito everything. Di ganahan si Jamie Oliver ani.
  37. @BSuaco naa latik ang biko? Gahd, I would eat biko cuz of the latik. Haha.
  38. I hate the deafening silence of the holy week. Grr.
  39. My silingan crush calls hs nieces as si me neither and choosy. Haha.
  40. My guy is so hyped abt spendng d holidays in Bulata. I feel sorry for him. Just cnt travel w/ #babypirate in me.
  41. Odd. Things. Are. So. Different. Now.
  42. Kinda hard 2 imagne tat I used to steal food fr their frdge, sleep on their dirty linens, go to church & movies w/ em.
  43. Saw some of my guy buddies’Facebook, theyv grown-up in terms of gettng a wife and hvng kids.
  44. Maybe J and I cn just stay at a nearby resort. My ballooning tummy would just cripple me. =<
  45. Too chicken to be on the road and spend 3 days in Bulata.#staticanticlimactic
  46. I need a better stomach lining. #babypirate is so intrusive.
  47. "The Mother's Prayer for its Daughter" by Tina Fey First, Lord: No tattoos. May neither Chinese symbol for (cont) http://tl.gd/9vd3io
  48. "I'll take character over reputation. Your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."
  49. Para akong nalantang gulay sa bangketa.
  50. Makasapot ang init, ang gurggling sah acid inside my tummy, and#babypirate who is so uncooperative during night time. :(
  51. @Martinabugarin I feel you gyd.
  52. De-pechay mode today because of acid reflux attacks last night through earlier this morning. Woe!
  53. Hate ang sushal in small servings. -This crackd me earlier.
  54. Saw Big Momma and Hereafter with J. Hope we cn do ths mre often.
  55. 6 more hours 2 sleep. heartburn eatng me. =<
  56. A place is only as good as the ppl in it. #iamnumber4
  57. MERDE! MERDE! MERDE! God, I really feel shitty.
  58. Last day of the work week tomorrow. I hope I feel better about everything by then.
  59. Frikken talking to myself. Waaaaaaaah. This is bad.
  60. @itsmetwixy wala ko ginpatapos. Ayoko na manuod ng cheesy movies. Mamatay ako kakaiyak. Haha.
  61. "Love. Why? I’ll tell you what love is : it’s you at seventy-five and her at seventy-one, each of you (cont) http://tl.gd/9ufj4s
  62. Watching No Strings Attached. Natalie Portman looks so pretty in the orgasm scene. Hahaha. Did I just say that?
  63. If there's PMS for buntis, I think I have it now. The awesome tear fest I'm going thru now. Grrrrrrrrrrr.
  64. When a girl says serious relationships, she meant that there are relationships that don't count. So suck it up oy, kasabad.
  65. The daily: 1. Run late for work because I feel like a sloth and all my sense of punctuality turned kaput when I (cont) http://tl.gd/9udi6r
  66. Wala akong maisip kung di ang dry hurrrr ko and getting thicker eyebrows and bleaching them. Haha.
  67. "You could live a hundred lifetimes and not deserve him, you know."
  68. @Martinabugarin Gunyt! (:
  69. @itsmetwixy hahaha. Tingala ko cmu, ngaa ko imnun ang SPF 100 na sunblock for my heartburn!
  70. @BSuaco less traffic on their website pa. (:
  71. @BSuaco compost pit perhaps?
  72. @BSuaco we don't segregate waste baya. And we've problem w/ garbage disposal at our village. Lisod ang refuse sa low-cost housing. Haha.
  73. Wish I brought my swim bag. :( I refused to be bored, so I'd say I have idle time and I am sleepy! Lol.
  74. Milk for pregnant women makes me sick so does pregnancy vitamin. Hay, what to do man oy?
  75. @Martinabugarin ditto. Indi na mag-wifi sa phone/laptop. You'll have a hard time falling asleep again.
  76. @BSuaco lageh. Only Cebu-Pac & PAL goes w/ debit card. Pero Ceb-Pac fares are mahal. Mag PAL nalang ko maski sge ka delay!
  77. Cebu Pac fares are a rip-off. I'm flying PAL nalang jud, I'm left w/out a choice. Cheaper/smaller Airlines do not accept debit cards.
  78. Frail limbs.
  79. Lower back pain and joints discomfort, hala nisugod na. Almost the last stretch of my pregnancy. #babypirate
  80. @rakstarppip gyuds, kuyog pako sa akong Lola mag follow-up sa government offices. Lagota lageh.
  81. @rakstarppip my Asian Hist prof said tat history books are biased &are often writtn in the views of d writer- so pde jud ma hero si Marcos.
  82. @rakstarppip they should be given a hero's burial pod, like NOW. (quoting the writer)
  83. while Mrs. Marcos is entitled to a pension from the government/from the country? Werla kaayo.
  84. My maternal grandfather served the municipality of Polomolok for long years. His widow did not get any pension..
  85. @rakstarppip nganu pugos man jud, makapalit man sila usa ka sementeryo para sa ilang pamilya? Pede? Nawerla ko naa pension si Imelda?!
  86. "Failure lets you move on, mediocrity stalls you and keeps you from reaching your potential." via @rakstarppip
  87. Tumar gatas sa jug. Sakit pajud ako tiyan. The best ko mag timing mag milk oy.
  88. @BSuaco sigh. Diko ganahan mag abot ang adlaw wa nako kaila ako self cuz naging mom nako and a nagging wife. Ew.
  89. @itsmetwixy Heartburn yah, indi heat stroke. Kalerky ka Twekse! Hahaha. Mag SPF ko sa akon acid reflux? Hahaha.
  90. @aphroditetonite yay! Congrats Kiss!
  91. fan gehl naman.
  92. Happy Passover @EthanZohn!
  93. Feels like last summer was a lifetime ago. #sofarwhereihavebeen#taculing
  94. Nw wonders if Iv given sme1 my time of the day, would I stil hv the same summer? #taculing
  95. I’m a huge eejit, accidentally poked sme1 n Facebook that I had to click block aftrwards. #pakset
  96. Loved what celebs wore at the Coachella.
  97. Fucking heartburn. It is such a bitch and puts me in a woebegone mood.
  98. Hope Saturday will be declared as a holiday then I will have a 2 day work week. TIPID & RESTED.
  99. I wish I were sme wealthy brat, wouldv been thrilld to watch BON IVER at Coachella.
  100. Maka anxious mag wait, but good thngs come 2 those who wait. So I wont be anxious.
  101. Hope J starts withn the wk or aftr the holidays with his new job.
  102. Pag mag negosho mi'g laundromat kay tawgon namo'g Le Lago. Hahahaha.
  103. Groceries with the kiddies later.
  104. @mrsnoodleboy Happy, happy birthday Missus!
  105. Sunlight is like warm honey or caramel on one’s face. Have a happy Monday all! <3
  106. Daddy long legs, woke up early cuz my boy’s knees were on my stomach. I Wish we had a king bed instead of a queen.
  107. Too sleepy for my own good.
  108. @BSuaco ganyan talaga teh! =p
  109. "Yes but I love you, nothing can shame me."
  110. @itsmetwixy ngaa? Hahahaha.
  111. Street halo2x et Crossroad Guitar Fest jollied me out of my sour mood.
  112. Lameh njud nin usa katao pa-attend kindergarten balik so he’d knw the rules of cleanliness and organization altogether!
  113. Lord, salamat kaayo. (:
  114. Been having acid reflux every time since I got to my 5-6th month, and when I checkd the food to avoid- man, that's a-plenty!
  115. The work place looks so pretty at dusk.
  116. For my Chopin fan boy: http://tinyurl.com/3uypqvu
  117. ..goes to, but in this country, it isn't the case. Evn HMOs doesnt hv working toll free numbrs, & doesnt cover take home prescriptn drugs.
  118. Wld appreciate paying taxes if we knew that we've better labor laws/employment & retirement benefits, and if we knew where the huge chunk..

No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: