Thursday, April 14, 2011

---------------

  1. Our tiny two bedroom house is growing on me now.
  2. Pulawan ang Silent Hill kay may bag-o na controller. If we had monies, I'd buy PS3. (:
  3. @chrstnm tingala ko wala gasulod sa feed ko tweets mo, wala ta pa ka nafollow. Nyox.
  4. @chrstnm Black and Decker. (:
  5. @chrstnm Text moko kung diin mayu. Nan lapit lang k? Hapon lang ta?
  6. It's a draw between me and my boyfriend with Tekken. ;p
  7. Tekken with JJ in a bit.
  8. @Martinabugarin dugayan pako guro hulat kay slowpoke ni ang kapabusong sakon. Yugs.
  9. @chrstnm Cebu ko Cee, didto ko mabata. How I wish maka hambal ko Alabang, sa Asian Hospital. Lol.
  10. @Martinabugarin wala ko yah na excite pakasal, gusto ko lang engagement ring. Hahaha. Ako nagid ni. The stones are fr boyf's late Dad. ΓΌ
  11. NLRC.SOS.
  12. Bogeraaaaaaaaaaaa. Hahahaha.
  13. Nagsuper wait najud ko sa engagement ring. I saw the gems that it will be made out of.
  14. @BSuaco yep, Humphrey. ;p
  15. @BSuaco hahaha, sigeh. My email's in FB. (:
  16. Guy buddy shares that a girl cheats on her boyfriend & uses him for money. I feel awful for the guy, but kudo to the girl for such WILL(?)
  17. I want a teaching job in Thailand! Segeh nah Lord, ehatag na please.
  18. @BSuaco Blaire will be stuck with the boring guy. I was kilig when I saw the season-ender. Ni-watch nalang jud ko eventually.
  19. @BSuaco PM me in FB! Hahaha.
  20. @BSuaco I thought about taking the said class too, pero I might forgo cuz I'm givng birth w/out the boyf in Cebu. Pointless ang lamaze then.
  21. @BSuaco what's hapnin to the world momma? :(
  22. I really, really wanna go shopping. :( Wish I'd win 5k or the 10k pot money in our workplace's Holy Week raffle.
  23. Although I'm dreading labor & the cut & stitch, the thought of family life w/ the baby is something to look forward to & erases all fear.
  24. The BPO is a great job where you earn decent pay; but somehow I'm thinking how long will I last working (cont) http://tl.gd/9rci5g
  25. Should I call my gyno &tell her I am not giving birth here or just tell her up front on the next check up w/c is like 6 days before I leave?
  26. @BSuaco nisakit ako tyan kalit. :( I wish children would not have to go thru abuse, poverty, or hunger. Hay.
  27. Got a 2-fold umbrella from Giordano because I thought it would be too much if I bought as small bottle of sunblock worth 400php haha.
  28. Today was fun. J and I had inasal for lunch at BLC, then caught up with Cookie at 888(after buying his (cont) http://tl.gd/9rc9fl
  29. "Just (still!) 14 weeks left before you can go back to being a single-resident human... with one tiny brand-spankin' new family member!"
  30. J is officially separated from our BPO. Sobs. I feel alone. But, he starts with another one next week. (:
  31. I should call my HMO tomorrow. Seeing my allergologist before holy week commences.
  32. I weigh 131 lbs. now. #pakset! It's 11 pounds gained through a month's time. #babypirate. My doctor told me to start swimming.
  33. I dislike it when he steals my spotlight as he always does. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
  34. I've low-lying placenta. J was the center of attention during the check-up today cuz my gyno kept asking him questions abt himself..
  35. Anyone with the love of typography will go places. (:
  36. Steve Jobs' 2005 Stanford Commencement Address :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UF8uR6Z6KLc&feature=player_embedded#at=27 | I miss college.
  37. I opted for the hotel’s meatball spaghetti instead of the ones sold at the canteen. Mahali Jackson.
  38. The truth is I worry when J does house chores, he forgets to unplug appliances, leaves doors open, and now the LAUNDRY!
  39. Gi-laundry ni JJ akoang mga bulingon. I really hope he'd hung the intimates inside the laundry room and not on the porch. #pakset
  40. I want some fresh oysters. Le sigh.
  41. I'm no pair of dancing shoes.. #citysongs
  42. I still need to see my allergologist. It's been months of procrastinating.
  43. The eejit that I am, I poked my ear with a Q-tip, now my left ear still rings.
  44. I don't know what to call this musical genre but this is a must listen playlist: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?p=CF30E10D259B54AD
  45. The power of print screen:http://raenafroufrou.tumblr.com/post/4573901325/mat-kearney
  46. Open me up and you will see| I'm a gallery of broken hearts| I'm beyond repair, let me be| And give me back my broken parts
  47. I just wanna know something today | I just wanna know today, know today, know today | Know that maybe I will be okay..
  48. Cisco will discontinue Flip cam. What gives?
  49. Fan-girling while I bid for time. 6pm come soon.
  50. @CAbramsAI10 I love you.
  51. Now I wish I brought my rashguard. Pft.
  52. @chrstnm daw indi Bancnet BPI and BDO mo, pero they have online banking I think. Hasul beh credit card, ayawan ko lagas. Haha.
  53. @itsmetwixy I will look for a dibidi copy k.
  54. @SLangoneAI10 is so wafu. ♥!!!
  55. Gywneth P. is almost BFF with chef Mario Batali and now her mom hangs out with Michael Stipe. Kaselos!
  56. @Martinabugarin yakisoba! Hahaha. Wala ko kuenta. Kadto Select buy Jamaican Patties.
  57. @Martinabugarin hahahaha, kanami e-retweet. Daw "Let's stop meeting at 3am." Lol. ;p
  58. Ran late for work again. Lord oy, give me the will power not to give in to being sleepy/lazy and to not mind my aching stomach.
  59. I packed a swim bag today and then realized I don't wanna go swimming for the fear of drowning in a 4-6 feet pool. Dah oi.
  60. @chrstnm Robinson's nga chaka. Haha, basta bancnet imo savings/payroll account, pede ka diba ka online?
  61. This is hilarious, media accuses Czech Pres. Klaus of stealing a pen: http://tinyurl.com/3cr3xv6 | come on give the old guy a break!
  62. Cant wait to meet you my dear viking pirate. Hang on in there! <3
  63. Just want some gossip. I lackd gal pals in the work place. Pffft!
  64. Itchng to PM, email, or call Gelo for a chismis. Grr. He wud be a reliable source if he talks 2 me. I wondr why he wouldnt make nice.
  65. @itsmetwixy wala q pa naketa k? Def maybe was just sweet.
  66. @rakstarppip pahamak nang bacon dah! It’s a staple in ths houshold too. Donuts are a rarity lately.
  67. @rakstarppip prito is bad- bad. If cereals, oatmeal, fruits, juice, milk type mo, I want the same meals too.
  68. When J brings up the topic about marrying, I go in a trance.
  69. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake. Now, I'm falling apart in a good way. Does that even make sens?
  70. I wish Zest Air flew the Bacolod-Cebu route.
  71. Thank God, I enrolled in online banking. Zero hassle when purchasing tickets.
  72. Screencap of Kenjisan whilst they were flooded in Davao.http://twitpic.com/4jwwjh
  73. Kenji throwing temper tantrum to his mom. I miss him. :(http://tinyurl.com/3zuh8eo
  74. @itsmetwixy why ko mawatch If Only? Ano eyan?
  75. Photo blog: http://raenafrou.blogspot.com/2011/04/my-6th-month.html
  76. I wish the rain showers would calm themselves.
  77. @itsmetwixy WALA! Ngaa malantaw ko hefonleh?
  78. seen rain?http://raenafroufrou.tumblr.com/post/4545836432/creedence-clearwater-revival
  79. One more hour to wait for my boyfriend. I really want cheeseburger and fries from Mcdonald's. I've been meaning (cont)http://tl.gd/9pu8jk
  80. I know how to swear in 5 languages but now I try not to because the#babypirate hears me.
  81. @littlemisskessa Wala najud ko mahems Kess, some ppl here make me uncomfortable. Musmile nalang ko. Walang pag-asa sila. (:
  82. @BSuaco Mao, mao! I inadvertently forgot. I just love tagalog! Ha-ha.
  83. Bati'g nawng, bati'g batasan. #soitgoes
  84. Kung sino pa matanda at naniningarilyo patulan sa ismidan at "staring" ang buntis na mas bata. Duh. (I forget what stare is in Filipino.)
  85. I have utter dislike for some ppl fr the workplace. I bear in mind that I don't have to like them, I just need to smile and be nice. Ew.
  86. xado ka paki-alamera. haha.
  87. Can't believe this almost down-to-earth/ street guy would wind up with a social-climbing, ambishosa gal like hurrr. #thereisaidit
  88. If taxes and accounting worked this way in this country:http://tinyurl.com/3llgn77
  89. "It is not hard to live through a day, if you can live through a moment."
  90. She's employed where the sun don't set. And she's the shape of a cigarette: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNPA68htGxk
  91. If I am irked, then I might as well just stop looking. ;p Have a great work week Las Islas Filipinas.
  92. small progresses are somethng to smirk upon her Euro-ness. So Jose Rizal. Haha.
  93. I've been a fan-girl of this "do-gooder" snce, but she tags hrslf as agnostic. & speaks as if she knows everythng, & the 3rd world's..
  94. With the sudden outpour, I don't think I can go swimming tomorrow.
  95. I hope all these crazy pregnancy-related ills would just give me a break. I am really, really tayerd.
  96. Got a sushi buffet invite to a new restaurant in the city, I wish I can go.
  97. What a good laugh these animated kids are!
  98. Watchng the blasphemous South Park via southparkstudios.com
  99. AVOCADO.
  100. Reading to my guy is one thing I would mst def willingly do. Today, I read Nietzsche. Haha.
  101. They know things theyve never learnd. #thetrappingsofagenius
  102. Watchng NatGeo’s My Brilliant Brain. #thetrappingsofagenius
  103. IF we wernt saving 4d baby, we couldv bought a new pair of cntroler for the playstation. Sad.
  104. @itsmetwixy wala q di mabaklan! Masking shake lang.
  105. Unsa kaha ako paliton if mudato ko to the maximum level ugma? =p
  106. Me gots cravings for avocado. =p
  107. I wanna hug Kenji now. I miss my patootie.
  108. I have a strong dislike for chipped nail polish. Takes so much effort 2 paint them on, only 2b chippd the nxt day.
  109. Didnt knw that a charbroild meat on fire meant charcoald meat. Almst got yelld at yestrdy bec of my ditziness.
  110. Made garlic rice, paired it with leftover grilled pork belly. #brunch#bymylonesome
  111. Back to the daily grind tomorrow.
  112. WHY AM I FEELING NAUSEAS ALL OVER AGAIN? =<
  113. Will cook lunch. MAYBE.
  114. My neighbors would argue loudly. #mouth

No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: