Thursday, April 14, 2011

summer summer summer

  1. To be pregnant and this pretty! http://tinyurl.com/3mntxyk
  2. @BSuaco I think the DJ is the model's sibling. Hahaha. Kafunny sa thought that our kids would've been namesakes.
  3. She is a Benihana heiress but, she was never tagged as a socialite but billed herself as a model. So different fr those Am girls out there.
  4. Devon Aoki is pregnant too! I love3x her. I think she's beautiful. Wanted 2 name my child w/ a Japanese name, I can take her last name.
  5. "You don't judge the people you love." #theysay
  6. J mixes OJ with fresh milk. I love the combo anyhow. ;p
  7. @BSuaco Hahahaha. Mao to each his or in our case her own. I don't know what to call him. Mas dali when we fight, then he is the JERK. (:
  8. @BSuaco lageh, B, it's sad and plain awkward at the same time. I'm so touchy rajud cuz I'm pregnant but, these things eat me.
  9. 100 grams pistachio is worth 165php at Select. Nawerla ko, so I got Chinese peanuts instead.
  10. Weird how people whom you used to really like and are good friends with are now non-entities when you run into them. #awkward
  11. My guy is lulling himself to sleep with the audio book, Pandora. It's giving me the goosebumps.
  12. I don't think I should use fiancé if I am referring to J until he gets me an engagement ring and slates the civil wedding date. #awkward
  13. J was the team hero tonight. His final throw was a strike at their bowling eliminations. It was one tough fight. What joy!
  14. Singkamas. I feel less dehydrated now. ;p
  15. Tourette.
  16. It must be hard when you meet your hero. #theysay
  17. But we stockd up on chips and cheddar popcorns. Labo.
  18. Lazy Sunday afternoon, I am even done with my chores. And we ran out of dibidis.
  19. I wanna watch all Omen movies. That is if JJ watches with me.
  20. We barbecued liempo for late lunch! I made the meat rub/marinade. =p
  21. They made a turd a Christmas icon. #southpark
  22. Watchng South Park, how the Jews ruind Christmas. #crackedmeup
  23. My hands smell like garlic and fresh meat despite washing with soap. ICK.
  24. Woken at 4am, wants soft-boiled eggs and garlic toasts.
  25. JJ and I are like Wendy and Stan of South Park. #toughlove
  26. I would want to stuff myslf w/ Auntie Anne’s cinnamon pretzels and cream cheese dip.
  27. Nagging, persistent but bearable pain in my left leg. =<
  28. @Martinabugarin you will nail it Martina! =p
  29. Just saw The Guardians, inspiring animation.
  30. I had pork siomai and halo halo from Chow King today. Wee, trivial things that make me happy- food.
  31. The scene where he refused the tetanus shots cracked me up really hard.
  32. So we had to go to the ER and he got pelvic x-ray, but when he is about to get 2 shots of tetanus toxoid, he went cranky.
  33. Nahulog sa banka si J the other day. The thought is ridiculously hilarious.
  34. 2 cabbies refused to drive us home bec of the traffic at the Panaad Stadium. LTFRB phones will be ringing come Tuesday!
  35. ive no one to go swimming with. =< will wait it out til tuesday. kadugay pa. hay.
  36. dreary, dreary summer day. wish we can go swimming.
  37. class ended on a fun, light note. one thing i am grateful of.
  38. i feel so bad, these are mothers and fathers who suddenly lose their jobs. my heart is torn, really. #perspective
  39. spoken w/ a middle-aged security staff, they dint knw they wer gna get sackd today. incomprehensible.
  40. here’s a hoping that j gets a job at a luxury liner and he wud be really good at it.
  41. i had watermelon pearl tea tonight. good way to cap the day.
  42. I honestly notice these things, when they'd change agencies for the cleaning staff too. Strangely sad.
  43. Work changed security agencies today. Kinda sad. I've been seeing same faces for 2-3 yrs.
  44. RT@Martinabugarin "Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away."
  45. I just greeted 3 learners with "Have a happy Sabbath!" as they left class. - I wish we don't get to work on Fridays and Saturdays too.
  46. Call Center Bloopers- to share in class today. Really funny. I hope they get the humor.
  47. Impromptu research for today's class is done. I still have a good 40 minutes for lunch break- w/c is really dinner in reality.
  48. Memory is a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose. ~ Kevin Arnold
  49. The thought of being shuttled to Silay Airport does not thrill me at all. I wish I can just teleport to Cebu. Lol.
  50. i never had a java jolt at starbucks as pretty as these:http://tinyurl.com/yb8mu8g
  51. I love lists. http://listsgalore.blogspot.com/
  52. Will forego swimming this week. Making swim plans for next week then!
  53. Kaede Isuki is a pretty name. Kaede meant maple (btw maple sausages arent my fave), and Isuki is IT'S OKAY spoken in toddler's tongue. (:
  54. My class starts at 6pm. I've like so mny more hrs to be idle. I don't really know what to teach them later. It will be impromptu stuff then.
  55. I ate this huge bag of Cheez It. Grabeh ka junk food overload. I feel guilty. Hate it when I mess myself with MSG.
  56. Didn't realize that those tiny metallic pearls they sprinkle in cupcakes taste like sugar. #ignoramus
  57. Turns out, I don't have work tomorrow cuz it's a holiday. (:
  58. tinanok na luto na saging. i want.
  59. Mag swimming nalang jud ko ugma. Puslan man na-a pool sa work place. =p
  60. @rakstarppip lageh pip. haha. upper body lang man and d staff was careful.
  61. Wanna take off early and treat myself to a cup of strawberry gelatto. Bt im pinned dwn on my bed.
  62. i succumbd to a half body massage the other day. hadnt had one in 6 months! =p
  63. If money was no object, #babypirate will go to Poveda. Haha.
  64. 6 months today, we're almost there #babypirate! ♥
  65. If I'm going to work this Sunday, I might as well bring my bikini and rashguard and just go swimming! This is the life in this BPO! (:
  66. RT@BSuaco @amazingginamus congratulations for baby girl pirate. :) girls are dainty and sweet - they're love embodied.
  67. @BSuaco- was down in the doleful dumps this whole week too. Some days are better than the others. xx
  68. My 2 yr. old niece Kairi screamed and said I want a baby dog not another one Yuwi- when she's told I'm having a baby girl. Lol.
  69. Me and @just_Janrae agreed on one thing today: Maka ininta lang kami kung kwarta namon gagiho. Lol. ;p
  70. ..she's about 8. (:
  71. Wish Dichee kept Kenji's old clothes. I really want tees and cargo jeans/short and button shirts for #babypirate. She can be girly when..
  72. You should mix chlorine in your gene pool. (:
  73. I've a substitute class tomorrow for Exfuja. Hope the class is fun.
  74. I missed my shift today. Hay.
  75. My boyfriend would make a mess worse than a 10 yr old. I sometimes wanna scream.
  76. I lacked sleep bec J comes in and out of the bedroom, & our door creaks, & the Panaad's concert is in full (cont) http://tl.gd/9n7dr2
  77. Home alone. I did the dishes, microwaved my dinner, ate a can of lychee, folded the laundry, and cleaned the bedroom. How lovely.
  78. J's team building today was at the Carbin Reef. I'm jealous. But he told me he only had a 10 minute dip in the water. He is odd.
  79. @Martinabugarin gin buy ko lang kay bastos ang sa speedo nga sale gorl. hahahaha. wala man ko ka pa baybay ever. :(
  80. got me an olive green bikini top fr #calvinklein. somethng to smile about!
  81. bastos, unhelpful sales gorhl at speedo.
  82. i feel like i am such a huge failure lately. i loathe self-hate, just that evrythng seems bad at the moment
  83. like i am going to be hurt some more..

No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: