Friday, June 28, 2013

1,2,3 Marlenas

Tweets

  1. “They call you heartless; but you have a heart and I love you for being ashamed to show it.” – Friedrich Nietzsche // Quoting FN bec of JJ.
  2. I'm sooo excited to let Taffy see that I've gotten her a huge pump bottle of bubble bath and baby lotion. She can waste it whenever.
  3. Whenever Taffy cups her hands on my chin/cheeks or wraps an arm around my neck, the world seems better.
  4. “The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for it.” – Henry David Thoreau
  5. Kokaks, I don't have load. That explains the nada response.
  6. Most books I read or tv series I watch have coffee as one of their key elements. My life involves watery coffee too.
  7. Taff: Mami is that pekpek? R: Yes Taff it's my pekpek. You came out of my pekpek. Taff: Ipik Ewwwwwww. (Kagaga nga bata!)
  8. On free tv: ANTM C4 contestant says she's being real. Tyra says yes you're real but no one's going to hire you bec of your haughty attitude.
  9. No, you didn't grow up with wealthy parents even if you say so. Klaro how you speak about things. Baduy ra.
  10. Took the yuckiest chewable vitamins. Serves me right for getting ones from the kids' aisle.
  11. Finally finished picking toiletries for Taff. Went to J Center Mall alone and then had to go back to Ayala. Kefoy.
  12. But, the only shapes she knows are diamond and star. Ngeks.
  13. Taffy can actually speak in sentences. Ex: I will wear heels. Or, It might cry. I'm impressed.
  14. hahaha dwarfed coconuts if I may say. Lol. Hahahahaha.
  15. I thunk anak kos Gaisano dili Kimball lels.
  16. hindi na nila ma take na lumaki ako sa tatched roofed house with a swimming pool. And longgan trees and coconuts. Haha.
  17. "Love somebody today. Whether it’s messy, uncomfortable, awkward, or undeserved. Just simply love them."
  18. ang akala ko anak mayaman ako kay pang Twitter lang na na info, hindi yan makaya tanggapin nga FB crowd. Lels.
  19. Getting Taff her bubble bath, her lotion, and the rest of the toiletries she needs. I hope I won't be lazy.
  20. Starting another book I got from Fully Booked. A collection of daughter stories.
  21. Gipaligo-an nako sa drammm si Taffy last night, she was so elated to go swimming kuno, although she coughed out some water a few times.
  22. "Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for He who promised is faithful." Heb 10:23
  23. Men are disturbed not by the things that happen, but by their opinion of the things that happen. - Epictetus
  24. - I tell myself are more ridiculous than the actual circumstance.
  25. -you'd rather have them get it. Gaaaaaaah, I have a way of making myself see the good in ridiculous situations. Even if the things-
  26. ..Then perhaps that's God's way of telling me, they don't know what a venison is and they might get depressed if they don't get a promotion-
  27. ..and sometimes those that get chosen are ummm mediocre and do not dress well. Lels. And do not even know what a venison is.. Haha.
  28. I have not gotten a promotion in 5 years sometimes I'm like why wouldn't I get picked sah when I know that I can be faithful when working..
  29. It's admirable how many of these call center worker ants are extremely hardworking. But, yeah they're not as lucky as I am.
  30. And I go to work to just wait to collect my paycheck. And that makes me different fr the hardworking and sipsip gehls here. Haha.
  31. ..bec I can't find anyone as relatable as the friends I've made in my old city. Orr perhaps the crowd her are all coming to work to work..
  32. Talked to over the phone and convincing her to move to Cebu. I probably don't have friends at the work place..
  33. Now that I think about it, morag boangra.
  34. I've been in the worst of moods the past two days. Crying over nothing and being sad over anything. Tas I yell at Taffy and the mermaids.
  35. Yuwi is sooo cute whenever she says I'm gorgeous. You just want to bite or pinch her.
  36. If I get sacked bah, mao najud siguro nang time when I can say, good riddance lels.
  37. These kids do not know what headsets are for.
  38. ..need to resubmit documents from the spouse if we need to renew our offspring's HMO coverage.
  39. Thank God I didn't have to go to a lawyer for a document re being separated fr my "spouse", our HR office finally decided tat we do not..
  40. Mubuy nalang ko'g cake kay Taffy oi. She wouldn't probably think I'm weird not throwing her parties I can't afford diba?
  41. Looda aning sinusitis oy. I need to see an ENT najud. Been putting it off for 3 years now.
  42. Another dyo want a sibling question for Taff. Now her answer is: No oi, it might kyay. Huhuhuhu.
  43. Kenji upon opening his lunchbox: Oh no, it's getting worse every day!
  44. tried to call you, the call won't go through. :(
  45. My Twitter account was compromised dawwwww, so Twitter reset it. Nge.
  46. I sometimes wish for a sibling for Taf. Piper Levon would be a fitting name. Boy or girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: