Friday, June 28, 2013

The grinning inside

  1. "There is a time and place for decaf coffee. Never and in the trash."
  2. feed, v./n.: If we unlplug for even a weekend, the phantom limb pulls at us, back toward the trough.
  3. “Forget all the reasons why it won’t work and believe the one reason why it will.”
  4. Me, when I was about a year older than Taffy. My Tafa claims this photo as herself.
  5. Thank God for Holidays. <3 p="">
  6. "Oh, what a nice shade of bitch you're wearing today."
  7. I'm like dut, either I am right or I'm not sorry.
  8. "Fill your house with stacks of books, in all the crannies and all the nooks." Dr Seuss
  9. "There is a huge amount of freedom that comes to you when you take nothing personally." Don Miguel Ruiz
  10. She's gonna pick a star in the night And pray to make it all right.. One, two, three Marlenas.
  11. Sometimes these regular BPO worker ants eat me.
  12. I would've gotten this tattooed on my leg yesterday but I chickened out. Haha.
  13. Ambot nganu gi WIPE nako akong Blackberry. Grr.
  14. I wish we can go to Oslob and swim with the whales.
  15. ..homework kay Kentoy. But, the school is miserable compared to other schools masking mahal. ;/
  16. maka limot si Dichee inform sa maestra ni Keken so ako nalang kay nagthink man ko ako man naga pasleep, pawake up, &make..
  17. drained ko sa upat sa ilaha, pero Kairi pa lang lefong nako.
  18. Lunch by my lonesone. I have to get used to not having teammates. Orrr lunchmates.
  19. Makasapot ning bayhana ni tungas trainer's lounge, unapologeticaly gi sindihan ang suga. Nindot na ta na ngitngit.
  20. I need a jug filled with iced or hot coffee.
  21. Procrastinating. I gotta get my old carcass to another building but.. I can always do this tomorrow.
  22. @vanim85 I thunk wala sha sabat, kay ma ask naman ko paraphernalia sa iya nga illegal LOL!
  23. “Arguing with somebody is never pleasant, but sometimes it is useful and necessary to do so.”
  24. Undangan najud nako ning spur of the moment spats such as parking lot, my agents are teasing me mercilessly!
  25. “Never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them.”
  26. 9 hours of missing my little girl again. Ahay.
  27. Kong maka maltrato ko kag magshagit sa bata ko daw wala bwas. Kalocaaaaaaaa!
  28. Dear God, remind me not to spank Trifina too much cuz she's the only ONE I have. Amen.
  29. And I signed it with: Raena Piao, Aunt, Guardian. Hahaha.
  30. I'd need help to provide Kenji a safe, learning environment..
  31. ..going home - inside the classroom, also to let the yaya feed him because he has ITP and needs extra care.. cuz he bruises & hemorrhages..
  32. Also, wrote a note to Kenji's teacher asking her to ensure Kenji's school supplies are returned, or let the mermaid check it before..
  33. ..Kairi can't possibly do her homework because it requires books. Her books aren't with her!
  34. She doesn't have books because the school did not release them despite being fully paid. So I sent a post-it note to her teacher saying:
  35. Kairi yelling: Tita Raen, I wanna make my assignments. I told her she doesn't have books yet. She yells again: Lemme make Kuya Ken's!
  36. thanks Buntit. The sisters talked me into it, peer pressure. Hahaha.
  37. as they say, there's always THE first time. Lol.
  38. yes Pip, I got it done yesterday. Hapdus pa gamay ra.
  39. Terrible 2, Preschooler, Kindergartner, and Gradeschooler's drama rolled into 1. Life is beautiful.
  40. Study time with my grade schooler. Hello home work!
  41. Today when I got myself a tattoo. I almost cried. Haha.
  42. "I Am SoOoOo Sick of Your Selfies But I’m Obligated to Follow You, a novel by Me"
  43. “What a slut time is. She screws everybody.” ― John Green, The Fault in Our Stars
  44. ..anything, hambalan nya ko here's what you'll do, echos echos echos. Wala polos kastorya, wala emoshun! Nami drawingan emoticon!
  45. hahahahaha, wow nag twitter! Taking it to Twitter na ang level naman! Kay gina I walked into a Jap and I said Hi, w/out saying..
  46. grabeh ka cute kay Ananda, mga photos gina post ni Alexis kay kaulomol sa iya!
  47. yikes, if you say it's okay to read an open diary of our daughters moread sabko next time. LOL.
  48. Now I know why the Japs are said to be stoic people.
  49. Gisultian kog arte sa mga bagets indirectly. Mga leche.
  50. Learned to Japanese words today: San and Chan. Lol. Taffy Chan, my love.
  51. hahahaha, ako gaugtas, ginreflect ko lang sa tweet mo goro haha. Pa-ayo na dayun!!! Hugs.
  52. "Sydney Smith (1771-1845) said, “If you want to improve your understanding, drink coffee; it is the intelligent beverage."
  53. laina hadlok sa phone time morag wa naka agi ug ahente! Lol.
  54. I hope the utility bills went down this month. DJMD najud ang 5k. Wala na justice.
  55. “My heart is so tired.” — Markus Zusak, The Book Thief.
  56. Nganu kabus man kaau ko lately oi?
  57. The only little one sticking out like a sore thumb is Trifina who would ask WHERE IS KUY KEN?
  58. Yuwi is having a hard time walking to school, one time her mom and her had to take the cab to go home because she's tayerd.
  59. ..saying he knows the grade 1 lessons already because those were his K1 lessons in Ford Academy..
  60. I just realized how expensive and hasslefeck getting school supplies for school kids. Kairi skipped K1 and proceeded to K2, Kenji is..
  61. The life lesson God taught me this year: Not going to give you any other jobs yet, because you'd need to learn more mothering skills.
  62. Gratitude list topper for the day: Being able to have breakfast with Taffy, bathe her, and snuggle next to her at night.
  63. Kis-a wala nako kabalo unahon tungod wala ko ulubrahon. Lol.
  64. kahilidlaw uyat ka newborn! How pretty masking boy! (:
  65. Ipagpilitan ang selffff. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: