Friday, June 28, 2013

---------------

  1. " Ever hear the one about the boy's big sister His best friend come along He tried to kiss her"
  2. I wish Tafa can read na, every time I see a Fancy Nancy book I think of Kaya. (:
  3. But I guess I wouldn't be best friends with my self, I'm such a LIVE contradiction.
  4. If I were a boy I think I'd date my 30 year old self for my sense of practicality and perhaps marry my 24 yr old self for the sex. Haha.
  5. 3 things worth a splurge: an umbrella, a pair of shoes, a leather bag.
  6. You are either in your bed or in your shoes, so it pays to invest in both. John Wildsmith
  7. And I hope you'd be nice, nice enough to tell people off when they're not being nice or when they're too loud.
  8. Dear Taffy I wish you'd wear flower crowns in your hair in your teenage years and not give a care.
  9. ..who thinks he/she is so brilliant. (Quite honestly- dili diay.)
  10. Now I understand what a lukewarm friendship is. Example: Ipogos imo self strike up a conversation with a colleague..
  11. I guess in due time they will learn to use the potty without us weaning them out. (I hope!)
  12. mahal najud TL. I had to forgo getting a postpaid phone plan for her diapers Haha.
  13. I don't want to make you feel guilty oi, I know you had a packed itinerary--- lageh next time. xx
  14. Who'd say No to an iced-cold Coke?
  15. At least I've some understanding of the Republicans and Democrats. Lels.
  16. “No woman can call herself free until she can choose consciously whether she will or will not be a mother.” ― Margaret Sanger
  17. I guess abortion shld be allowed in certain cases as a choice. Smeone once said that a child can only be loved whn its mother chooses to.
  18. Props to Tx Sen. Wendy Davis. She wore these pink sneakers for a 13 hours worth of speaking session.
  19. The teenagers in Tumblr know more shit than you do.
  20. Taffy to herself: ipikkkkkkk cry. I keep telling her it's epic cry. She still yells, ipik cry!
  21. I'm wishing I could get Taffy off diapers when she's 3. Okay ra ang continuing with the milk but the nappy hay, maka pordoy.
  22. sayanga TL oi, unta nakita tikas Ayala! Haha. Hope you guys had an awesome time.
  23. lageh TL, there's one brand I use that comes in a small packet, it's Calmoseptine. But, I found it impractical.
  24. this makes me pray harder that I'd live long enough for Taffy until she'd no longer need my help in anything. :p
  25. Saw this off 's blog. In Cebu alone, destitution is glaring. That's why one must nvr waste food:
  26. I wish I were selling taho or making pasta or pan de sal with kesong puti with Taffy in the comfort of our home than be sitting here.
  27. lain manang parallel parking? Hahahaha. Defoga. Anu nalang kaya?!!!!
  28. Lord, I'm about to stalk my ex. Kung makita nako nga tambok na kaayo siya, tabangi ko nga di mokatawa coz it's unchristian.
  29. How many babies lose their mommy during childbirth? This bothers me.
  30. ..og something like Hi, I am perfect. I have everything I wanted until this fucktard of an event turned my life around? Or pede happy nlng?
  31. Nganung tanang libro basahon nako mu involve a protagonist that has THE SADS like Bella in Twilight? Pede kaha mo write ang authors..
  32. Stained a denim dress I borrowed fr Shobe while I devoured 2 choco banana cupcakes. At anytme of the day my sweet tooth gets the best of me.
  33. Looya mag ininglish aning manager oi. I feel for her. Orrrr maybe wala nya na notice na bati kaau sha paminawon jud ai.
  34. Finished a book. Well, it could've been better/relatable if the main character was straight.
  35. I guess I'm just never good at belonging to a certain clique.
  36. I just don't understand these ppl acting like they're fr the richest suburbs in Oz. And exag ra ang pagka exclusive nila. Yuck.
  37. ang getting a divorce ang mas makalooy niya, pildi na gni, wala pajud asawa. Ako nalang unta hahaha.
  38. I guess if a character in a book makes you cry, it is a good book then.
  39. Ako nalang unta asawahun ni Tim Duncan. Ka kyots niya, murag puppy dog ang eyes. Lels.
  40. Listening to this conversation in English by two managers is painful. The lounge is too small, they can be overheard.
  41. Sometimes when I'll find out the actual lyrics to a song I discover that I like my version better.
  42. Taffy: Mommy, is this suprize(surprise)? Raena: Yes, were you surprised? Taffy: No oi, jesh closh it!
  43. Fixing my lunch takes about 20-30 minutes, breakfast with the kids about 1 hour. Argh.
  44. The worst commute to work. I was holding my puke in. Yuck.
  45. Taffy being asked if she wants a baby brother, too sayang the vid got cut off when she answered.
  46. Hope The Beauty Bar does not discontinue selling this.
  47. The eekiest juice ever. It's like 3 shots of raw malunggay.
  48. Mao jud ni akong fave photo that I never get to place as profile pic in Facebook. Lels.
  49. Breakfast time is painful, 2kids screaming for different things. Taffy: Apple jut! Kenji: Sandwch only! Raena: Stop I will be late for work!
  50. Ganiha pa talaga. Waaah, maka miss mag Davao speak!
  51. Dapat akong e-sing kay: frozen shoulders, knees, and toes, knees and toes!
  52. But the pedia's dog was chained pero it was too strong diay that they've to buy a straight jacket type of leash na.
  53. lageh Kiss, kaugtas. Daily jud mi magdeal sa mga iro na damak.
  54. kanamiiiiiiiiii, didto ka pa ultrasnd s lapit Riverside, 2ng maldita nga doctor kay she says it straight. Bala na wala empathy.
  55. haha, wala ko savings. I think pag bata mo nalang ko makadtu dira para maka boylo ko save and pray na brato tickets!
  56. I brought lunch to work so I can save my lunch money for a treat. I feel wonderful for buying a box of Apollo Hazelnut Wafers for the kids!
  57. Taffy screams at her baby videos: IPIK Cry. She meant epic cry! Silly child!
  58. 3 ka tin cans sa sebo de macho ug usa ka gamay na bottle ka Omega akong gibuy out of my advantage points.
  59. -(most)neighbors are so laissez-faire about their dogs. Mga leche nami isa isahun pang gas chamber along with the owners.
  60. -towards Yuwi kay gikan sa luyo. They could've ran to our house if it came fr the opposite direction. Ang bothersome k our-
  61. dili stray Kiss, sushal dog. Sa pedia sa kid but in heat, mao toh grabeh ka aggressive. The yaya did not see the dog coming-
  62. Scared enough to tell me: Mommy, Taffy scared, scared of munsters, hud(hug) huddd, hod(hold) me Mummy pyish..
  63. Our rented apartment shelters other residents aside from us. Last night was the worst, naturally Taffy was scared.
  64. Ang mga uwat ni Trifina tungod grabeh ka laagan kay di mabangbang. Mupray nalang ko muwork ang sebo de macho.
  65. bitsinan nalang jud namo. Kalagot irresponsible kaau among mga neighbors.
  66. nag write nami petition letter. To be submitted pa.Gawish jud ko naay pound tas e-gas tanang strays or mo-stray na iro.
  67. Breakfast time, twinkies on the floor after a few minutes!
  68. What I hate most about Twitter: finishing a good tweet, having -1 characters left, and then having to decide which grammar crime to commi
  69. You can tell a lot by the way a woman walks. Like if she walks away, she's probably not into you.
  70. Mermaid: Die-ya-mooons Taffy: Die-monds Mermaid: No Taffy: Yesh, Die-monds Haha.
  71. Well, I guess there's another resident in our rented house. It's small but I am CERTAIN that it's haunted. No joke.
  72. Raena: Taff, you want a baby brother? Taffy: No Mommy oi, Taffy baby only. (And pats her chest..Kaliki!)
  73. Studying the Maths with Kenji last night: Kenji: Tita Raen, you count! There's just to many of that! Kaning bata-a kung maka complain!
  74. Kaning subject verb agreement, a hit and miss process lagi ni pirmi sa akoa. Lels.
  75. the buying/planning not fun, the cooking part is liberating and is making me a bit braver, lels. Thanks muchos.
  76. I saw bottles of LIQUID SMOKE. One's Mesquite, the other Hickory. Naliki ko for a few minutes. SERYOSO?!
  77. yes. Mu-fried dugong nako next taym, wait rah! Hahaha. Galagot ko mag isip ug diet. Mag sige nlng ko palit lamas, golay, karne! Ha!
  78. -turned himself in! News like these infuriate me. And makes me pray harder that Taff's always safe with me. Hahay.
  79. -hit her and she dies on the spot. She's 2 years old. Who could be more irresponsible? The parents or the truckie? The latter actually-
  80. In the news last week: they put this truck driver to jail bec an unattended child suddenly appears to be on the road, the truck-
  81. Waaaaaaaah, tungod sa akong mga mermaids mapilitan jud ko mag tarong loto if not the kids will die of malnutrition!
  82. Lami nako mu-spaghetti ug mu squash+potato soup! The kids approved! Ken and Taff are in the pasta team, K and Yuwi- the soup. Lels.
  83. I cooked embutido and it ended up crumbly after I steamed it. Yesh, I missed putting the egg on the meat/veg mixture.
  84. Miss Taffy already. :( Dogaya pas 6:30pm oi.
  85. That time of the month and I am not in the mood to be chummy2x with anybody.
  86. Seared chicken with barbecue sauce and shitake sandwich. For lunch. And I'm chewing it now.
  87. Wajud nako nakaya ang spinach and apple and cranberry na gi-osterized oi. Murag maka hubog!
  88. The trauma! I wish there's a local pound somewhere. But if there's not we will resort to pan de betsin in the neighborhood, bantay ra!
  89. -just in the nick of time. Otherwise the lab-bull could've attached her too!
  90. Yuwi got bitten by our pedia's/neighbor's dog. Huge-ass bite. The baby is traumatized. The craziest thing is tat Taffy got inside the house-
  91. “We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing then becomes too high…”
  92. I got a new umbrella from Esprit! And it's pink polka dots!
  93. 2 bars of chocolates with hazelnuts. I wanna puke. I'm repulsive.
  94. A call center agent was mugged and shot-dead. This was in the news on my way home last night. Gives me shudders.
  95. ..her skin is unbelievable. Her legs and her toes do not belong to a 70++ year old body. She's Hitler. Lels.
  96. My Nanay who is my maternal grandmother is a seasoned seamstress. She is beautiful in a weird way. Her nose isn't aquiline but..
  97. My Lola fr my Pa's side looks so much like me, she's part Chinese-American. Tat explains all the freckles in her skin. Her eyes were small.
  98. I use Heno de Pravia soap now cuz its scent reminds me of my late paternal grandmother.
  99. Katialis and Sebo de Macho should be my medicine rack's staples bec Taffy gets cuts and peklats all the time!
  100. Nanahi ko. I bought 2 meters of lace and sew it on a shift dress that my Lola made for me.
  101. Kustorera. If I only could sew on a machine, I'd open a dress shop in that name.
  102. yis. Kakefoy sige kadugmok. If butangan nako bread crumbs ma crumble gid eh, kay root word sa crumble crumbs!
  103. We slept late last night cuz Taffy borrowed Kenji's DSi and played with it til 10! Mama, major in duka.
  104. ka feeling pod niya, sour grape kung sour grape. Dili, aslum na iba ang dating!
  105. Mu-eat nako ug green beans ug mongos pero arte gihapon kos batong, di jud makaya. Lels.
  106. Awkwarda when Nora Jones only extended her hand and did not hug Bob Dylan. Lels. But, a pretty chorus nonetheless:
  107. Bahala na tambook basta dili gotermz!
  108. Finished my sandwich and it's not even lunch time! And I get off work at 7. Yikes.
  109. How can I ever make less crumbly burger or meat balls oi?!
  110. Chris malahe tah, katilaw naka aning portobello mushroom na gina burger nila? Tell me if lami kay mubuy ko masking MAHALIA!
  111. wala nag mega walk out with a suitcase ANDDDDDDDDDDDDD, not for rehire! Hemejena!
  112. they're not from Cebu mao they've to stay with us. Hasol kaau, ako most times moloto kay maguba ang sud-an/veggies sa ilaha.
  113. I followed the online recipe for squash soup and made Taffy's tummy bad because it has cream, should've put her milk there instead. :\
  114. Grabeh, one hour Saturday traffic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: