Friday, June 28, 2013

--------------->

  1. I love that photo! Bloomingdale ang buntissssssssssssss!
  2. meaning mga feeling The Bling Ring kintahay, saba-an kaau sa katanan sa training room. Lahi ra tong kita pa lang two lels!
  3. Herribel! Very herribel! Tsk tsk.
  4. The mermaid threw a bowl of perfectly good tomato soup because she deems it spoiled. Argh, kadako ug batasan!
  5. Kapoy deal with my sisters when they're sapot. It makes me sapot as well and wish I were an only child!
  6. High-stress ang pagmaintain ug household menu. Hayst.
  7. Dogayaaaaaaaaa motobo sa akong mustasa ug pak choi oi. Actually tanang dahon dahon nga gintanum ko.
  8. It's abt time that I write letters to Taffy again. I reckon she might understand me better when years wear me out through my letters.
  9. I realized that I love pop music that's peppered with folk, country, rock, and grassroot.
  10. Finally bought a table top gas burner! Yipee! (;
  11. ..diaper cream and diaper brands cuz I mixed her baby formula with a cheap one. Tumblengs.
  12. My feet are tired from all the walking I did in Ayala. I had a hard time deciding whether I should switch Taffy back to the expensive..
  13. bag-uhan na trainer na feeling dato k tungod dato daw iya uyab. And usa sha sa member sa gang of Aussies na sushal konohay! Yuck.
  14. Jennifer Lawrence is guapa diay. She reminds me of Kairi. Bush-ok!
  15. ..fish bowl pag away namo ni Cpus. Ahaka, maypa wa nalang nako gibalik niya!
  16. I asked Dichee where her engagement ring is as I've worn it for some years, she tells me: Gikaon sa dako na gold fish, kay gilabay nq sa..
  17. there's something about cayenne that I can't put a finger on bah, like naay something about cilantro. Hahahaha.
  18. ..Sa akong pinsar: ha kinsa ka? Si Ronnie Nathanielsz ka or any sports authority para mag judge?! Grrr.
  19. Trainer na pa sushal and feeling snub: I think some ppl watch the NBA finals and say they're huge fans but they don't know anything...
  20. Cooked breakfast- and it's bihon guisado from scratch! Walked Kenji and Kairi to school today.
  21. Basil and rosemary are my favorite herbs. Garlic and black pepper or peppercorns are my fave spices.
  22. Who cares if you'd disagree, you are not me, who made you king of anything?!!
  23. Lingaw man jud sa tinood ra ang basketball and maka ugtas. I've memorized the Alaska and Ginebra line-ups when I was 14!
  24. ..even if the team I'm rooting for was playing lamely, and sadly I think that's the last year that the Sonics played wearing their jerseys.
  25. Naka tan-aw ko'g real NBA game some point in my life, I think they were doing semis for the Eastern Conference. I was screaming out loud..
  26. I would even go to Opon Mercado almost weekly so I can get vegetables and fish at cheaper prices. Being there is always an experience.
  27. Taffy and Kenji are eating tons of processed food and stuff that are either laden with sugar or msg.
  28. I'm deliberately waking up early so that I'd be able to cook and now, I try to be cautious and conscious of the things we put in our food.
  29. Kairi calls me teacher when we're studying. How awesome is that?!
  30. The only boy Trifina should chase is Harry Winston. (:
  31. Study time with patooties kulitis: Raena: What's the partner of sepilyo? Kenji: Buhok! Raena: No, that's (cont)
  32. Taffy's fave word is diamond. And she says this wt matching hand gesture & lots of conviction. Her fave song is twenkol twenkol apparently!
  33. Asked the help to make milk for Tafa, Taf suddenly yells: Giiiiiiiii, gatas! Haha, kaloca!
  34. Kenji: Mommy can save you? Raena: Save you fr wt love? (He refers to himself as YOU.) K: Fr the small scales and eyes bah.
  35. Mermaid/ Taff's nanny singing: Mama I love you, Mama I care... Taffy: MamaTAY, MamaTAY! Haha. Nice timing silly girl! (:
  36. "The words ‘far, far away’ had always a strange charm." - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
  37. Well what do you know, I got my wish so quickly! Ciggie break and strong, cold coffee!
  38. K, lez do the prancercise.. hehe
  39. Not following instructions jud ning akoa mga mermaids. Nami maltratohon! Grrrr.
  40. Taught the patooties how to play patintero and bulan bulan. As expected, I'm to be flexible about the rules or someone will cry.
  41. Kairi during hopscotch: Tita Raen, Kuy Ken got my rock- I'm like: No Kairi, that's a stone or a pebble, it's too tiny!
  42. "I loved all the boys with soft sad eyes" - - Grace Coddington
  43. “I slept, but my heart was awake.” — Song of Songs 5:2
  44. hahaha, ari ka di gali? Gina load ko pa. Kadugay!
  45. I need a ciggie. I'm too depressed for my own good.
  46. I'd rather not lunch if the mall's crowded at this hour.
  47. Ndjshsjsnbslasmxhskushsland hdlansbdmxknaoshamlwbdodhanbdjdmsjsjdlshdmdbdkdj
  48. Trifina's nightmare last night was: I want yoyipopp! Yoyipop pyease Mommee. <3 adorable="" baby="" how="" is="" p="" this="">
  49. Kenji's allergies make me sleep a little bit later at night because I have to warm efficascent oil on my palms & massage him to sleep. :(
  50. Every time Taffy cries when she trips or gets a cut on her knees out of disobedience, I taunt her by singing: Mother knows best! LOL.
  51. "We all make mistakes in romance." Something I got off Yahoo. How tino-od. Chos.
  52. I love your orange laughter. I am moved by the sight of you sleeping.
  53. Naa jud wakwak last night sa among place. Pramis. The kids wake up and cry almost every hour throughout the night.
  54. Hay homework. Can we meet next week?
  55. atay. Gi-bless sha ni God kay looy sha here katong TL pa sha. Lol.
  56. naa bonggang sales skills this person I know, mao na ana sha ka bongga mo-earn. (:
  57. “I don't want to stay in the bad place, where no one believes in silver linings or love or happy endings.”
  58. Silver Lining Playbook is an eye-opener. I feel like I'm about to be in a loony bin these day.
  59. Mas dako pa kita sa ahente sa usa ka book-publishing BPO kaysa sa le-etch diri kung asa ko. Hemajena!
  60. How pompous! (Pero beggar ang istura.)
  61. A cheerful look brings joy to the heart, & good news makes for good health. -Proverbs 15:30
  62. Mommy, I have utooooo. Kalowka si Taffy when she exclaims she has head pets. Lol.
  63. Uso na kaayo ang expression nga "pag may time." Duklon gyud nako ang nag-unauna ani, pag may time.
  64. Kenji's allergies are scary, I feel lyk thr are a gazillion fire ants that bit him. Taffy is also scratching and says ouchie neck/arms mom!
  65. ..I no longer have my non-taxable housing allowance.. Hayers..
  66. I think you'd have to give yourself time to get used to the Cebu Jeepneys. And also, I learned that I can't take the cabs anymore bec..
  67. Dich and I were in the Opon Mercado today. That place has character and life. I like it there. Seryosleh!
  68. Naka realize ko mas maau mag groceries sa La Nueva kay mahal ra kaau ang SM or Save More, tas maka drecho nako palit isda ug lamas sa Opon.
  69. Happy Father's Day to me! (: Haha.
  70. "Airports see more sincere kisses than wedding halls. The walls of hospitals have heard more prayers than the walls of churches."
  71. Baby sitting four kids! Baked pizza for dinner and they're complaining about the chicken nuggets topping. :)
  72. It feels weird when people would describe a woman as unconventionally beautiful. You are beautiful because you are.
  73. Sometimes the unknown is an amazing friend. And sometimes you wanna punch the shit outta that guy.
  74. Be courageous, be strong. Let all that you do be done in love. -1 Corinthians 16:13-14
  75. Taffy is a kindred spirit. In her dad's words: old soul.
  76. Taffy sung herself to sleep last night. And the song of choice is Moonshadow!
  77. Learning to make comfort food. SOUP.
  78. No wonder I'm listening to Nick Drake lately, his birth month is June.
  79. ..at 2 am to feed Taffy and change her nappies. IT IS A JOB!
  80. ..homework, check what the helps will cook the next day, and waiting that the kids finish their milk before they go to sleep, waking up..
  81. My being a parent entails asking Kenji to go to sleep time enough to wake up early for school, ensure Taffy drinks her meds, Ken does his..
  82. oo, PIP na talaga at CSAT Clinic! Kalowka. Ako na nagluluto para sa mga bata.
  83. Spinach, tocino, cheese sandwich for lunch. My jug of green mango juice is finished the moment I set foot in the office. LOL.
  84. If I leave the mermaids be, ma PG akong mga anakis. PG, patay sa gutom!
  85. Exag na akong pagka hands on mom, I prepare breakfast for Taffy and Kenji, I take charge of Ken's baon, and I bring my own lunch nasad.
  86. "Let me come over I will tell you secrets nobody knows// I cannot over state it, I will be overjoyed.."
  87. Katola aning peklat na cursive oi.
  88. If anyone sees me at work, they'd sure think damaka her dress. I did not notice the red stain in front. Ugh!
  89. I am starting to cook because I know I can cook happy/healthy meals with sagbuts.
  90. So happy Kenji ate the egg and cheese sandwich I made. He hates pork and beans so I made an egg batter with mashed p&b and shitake. Lol.
  91. I wish my kitchen had a real stove, a real oven, a real non-stick pan. So my meatballs and my omelette don't break.
  92. Taffy upon waking up: Choos me Mommy, go to is-em!
  93. When you're brilliant, you are sure to get criticized. But, when you are mediocre and loud and can do lip service, you'l be promoted. LOL.
  94. All those years ago, another life really.
  95. Dichee got drenched in the rain last night whilst commuting to work.
  96. The reasons why I wanna be wealthy are: Dichee, Taffy, Kenji, Shobe, Kairi, Tmac, and Yuwi. Sometimes Cpus. Lol.
  97. A cup of oatmeal and a couple of strawberries will be my subsistence maintenance becos I hv zero energy to run or hit the gym.
  98. I don't quite understand my middle sister's affinity to grey. All her stuff are in different shades of heather.
  99. That thou mayest regard discretion, & that thy lips may keep knowledge. -Proverbs 5:2 For Taffy.
  100. If I scratched the scab off of my tattoo bah, will it turn out to be a cursive scar? Lol. Katol na keeu!
  101. I realized I didn't get to save some beach albums. And I'm too scared to recover them from my SD. I'm not techie and some other reasons.
  102. Unfriend the ff ppl: living perfect lives, sushal meja climber, nada empathy, too uber busy.. Cuz I'd rather talk to Taffy than share..
  103. Brought oatmeal and strawberries for work lunch today. Now, I want cake!
  104. The more I think about eating in small portions, the hungrier I get. :(
  105. I didn't know spinach tasted bitter. How come in pizzas it tastes like nori?
  106. Di nako moprito ug meatballs kay ang ending pancakes with sagbuts.
  107. "Spend your 20s learning hw to mentally block out trend pieces abt the importnce of reaching specific life milestones in a timely fashion."

No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: