Friday, June 28, 2013

Did you see my reflection, in the snow-covered hill?

  1. Summer is over.. I know that we will come undone.
  2. ..the trappings of a big fierce cat like a lion. (:
  3. If Taffy had a little sister or brother its name would be Piper Levon because I think Piper Perabo's beautiful and my child would've..
  4. Friends, ila ila sa mo ni Gus Abelgas.
  5. Good rounds of laughter today because of a Gus Abelgas joke.
  6. Gratitude list topper: edit button on Facebook's status box. Lol.
  7. I suppose I'll always be over-vulnerable, slightly paranoid.
  8. 2nd lunch break. With Laurie Dearest. (@ Sbarro)
  9. "Her philosophy is carpe diem for herself and laissez-faire for others."
  10. Breakfast at Off-Roads earlier with Sally and Remie. The place has been there for years but it was a first for me just because!
  11. Hay ning akoang mermaid lami etorture or tutdan.
  12. Human happiness depends on taking others into account.
  13. e-adopt sa for a day! Lol. Madayun si Bang2x? She got found!
  14. wala. Seri wala ko visit visit, sige ko kapoyon sa ka inti sa panahon hahaha.
  15. Payback time. Let's make it good. (:
  16. "You are what you love, not what loves you." — Donald Kaufman (Character, Adaptation)
  17. Make something of what you have because thats what you can handle."
  18. "To pine after someones gift or light is to pine after what they have suffered..
  19. "Comparison is an act of violence against the self." - Iyanla Vanzan
  20. And well, I would usually end up saying, yes, you are better than them. Grrrr. It sucks to be be a pom pom girl every time.
  21. At times I wanna say, you look quite expensive so act as if you are not scared of those ppl at work, cuz you are bettr than them most times.
  22. "Congrats on being extra smart and sorry for being very sad." - bwezeta this kids from tumblr oi, maka tawa nalang ka.
  23. I hope my lychee saplings will grow. As a child my longan and lychee seeds grew to be trees. Until the bank got our house. Ahak.
  24. "When you got nothing, you got nothing to lose."
  25. I am actually quite far away from myself.
  26. Lunch with Arle at KFC, bought myself a mint icecream from FIC afterwards. I loathe the fact that I spend so much when I'm almost broke.
  27. Stuck in the office until 6:30ish pm. Too long.
  28. When will these blisters go away?! It pops up one after the other!
  29. Makagaba oi. Maka stressed pajud.
  30. Because if the food spoils or if they cook too much, food gets thrown away. Makalagot na gikalisdan baya jud nako mag work for it.
  31. Grabeh pajud ka aksayado sa food. And not that I want my help to starve oi, pero unta mag think pod of budgeting the groceries.
  32. The mermaid broke Taffy's vitamins. I try not to get angry but when I said ka sayang, she replies in an unapologetic tone: sayang jud bitaw.
  33. Sordid behavior does not come from whether you have money or not, education or the lack thereof, it simply stems fr hw you like yourself.
  34. 9-10 ghastly hours of missing Taffy. :(
  35. Okrayt, annoying na this guy oi.
  36. karemember ka ana ko naa ko chroo love human nisulti mo ni Vanessa na lahi man toh ang imong gi ingun na chroo love katong last!
  37. My mouth is full of fucking blisters. Gaaah.
  38. "Kind words do not cost much. Yet they accomplish much." -Blaise Pascal
  39. If mag Dubaii ko before the year ends or early next year will Taffy still like me when I go home? Ahay.
  40. Saw The Hangover 3 with Arle. I don't understand why I laughed so hard albeit the jokes being too corny. Guapoha rajud Bradley Cooper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: