Monday, January 23, 2006

manic monday

my thank you's for the week

*for the courage to finally befriend the spanish agent and ask her name cuz it's dyahe to just say hi and chitchat without name exchange

*for new-found lunchmates, just this morning, and it's a treat cuz they're all latino support

*for the fact that even if my aht hits a 7, my tl thinks it's still a job done well, ambut why

*for my cube being near the rest room, hehehe, UTI alerts

*for ronski's sms, harhar

*for gensan being placed on the map, ilurve my tiny, little city to a million lil pieces

*for a lil more night hour sleep in exchange of being awake for an hour and a half more in the a.m.

*for friends like deedee, who gives pink tops, hehehe, more of those kinda friend Lord,hehehe

*for my sisters, cuz they've been there for me this whole time

*for seeing riggy, hehehe, sayang we didn't get to chikka

*for shiella, because she moved to the isp account, am happier

*for last week because that's the best last week i've had thus far

*for this job because it's freaking making my mind kutaw and am getting good at whining

No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: