Friday, January 13, 2006

on candy bars

at times i realized my two younger siblings influence me on everything, take a chocolate candy bar for example. i would never know safari tasted that good even though i know for a fact that it has rice cripsies with it. (anyhow my sweet tooth would prefer cheap chocolates, ones made with tonsful of sugah and just .001 percent chocolate.) yeah, those ones wit crispies aren't a fave. now, safari, i almost forgot my 15 minute break because i was reading ala parades' blog, i chewed on her google yourself and see if you are a somebody, if you are googleable, therefore you are. my teammate yelled raen, be on break, so am like drats, i almost forgot.

 

and am starved cuz 2 cups of double dutch and chocolate (the one that says back 2 back on the label) and a bar of whamo, no not whamo, the whamo like thingy, whamos been discontinued--- yeah quake (memory lapse) are the only stuff that i had for dinner.

 

now, during my first break i can hear the minor rumblings of my tummy, i decided to get a candy bar, yeah, safari, my usual pick. when the vending machine stuck no, the candy bar stuck and will not go thru the steel ring and it just stayed. i sooo wanna cry, out of frustration i tried to wriggle the machine, but it wouldn't budge, what am i compared to an almost 6 foot tall box wit a stuck candy bar? pisti.

 

a teammate saw me standing looking like my ragdoll has been stolen, i whined, my safari's stuck, buy another bar, she advised, voila, my first bar was freed and the 2nd one came out breezily.

 

now, what will i do wit two candy bars?

13 comments:

  1. ako nlng na and usa beh.. =) hehehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. sge naa pa dre...hehehe namroblema ko, gigutom ko but, ka poopoohon ko, hayerts.... agihun nku imo station unya ang safari hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank u raen,.. joke joke joke ra man to.. hehehehe.. gitinuod man nuon..

    ReplyDelete
  4. u cudhv gone my floor and giv me 1 :)
    or minamahal :)
    or d odr minamahal :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. u cudhv gone sko floor nd giv me 1
    or minamahal :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. not minamahal nauna si kai ni reply hehehe..murag expedia real time offer...no value after wards hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah, kita ka ako true wuv, not minamahal na ronski, si true wuv naku na naka pink? odd lagi steff..basta.... one week na..hahaha..kung naay weeksary one week na..hehehe...i'm gonna go insane

    ReplyDelete
  8. magstarve na ta steff, puslan man gnahan ko paris hilton, hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  9. c mimahal hu wears a bug's antenna while taking calls
    maybe hes the butterfly ul finally settle wid

    ReplyDelete
  10. cge starve napud ko
    coz ambishosa maging lindsay lohan but puking is iwwww

    ReplyDelete
  11. mags...wats d name of the matthew-looky
    kay naa cla ka wave super cutie
    i think u know him
    cute, baldy but shorty
    dali

    ReplyDelete
  12. that's alister luy i know him because he's my ka surigao wave hehehe he's not cute ui

    ReplyDelete

fallen rain. (: