Tuesday, June 26, 2007

6 weird things

been tagged by mai// compelled to answer// tagging all.. hehe.. :)

1.       i have a habit mixing things, for instance, i love mixing shimmer powder into body oils or lotions.. or two scented lotions in a bottle, for example mix vanilla and lavender, this way, none of the scents would over power each other// my college girlfriends can attest to this. i mix all things up.

 

2.       i do not like it when it rains, i’ve an irrational fear of the sound of the rain on the roof.. the drip-drop sound it makes would send a shiver to my spine.

 

3.       i totally think I’ve a noise allergy.. if you hammer something and am standing in front, my eyes would go blinking and I’d end up somehow stupefied and would just stand there. When I was younger my mom would have to drag me away each time I’d end up dazed and blinking thru the pounding.

 

4.       I can eat ponkan for days and would not feel sick. I love ponkan.

 

5.       I like it when I have bruises, I think bruises are beautiful just like scars are..but, I don’t like scars.. they’re a nuisance that I don’t like having.. but, bruises are like accidental pains you cause yourself.. and they are wonderfully colored like that.

 


 

6.       i am not a person of details, but, I also have a habit of repackaging things, for instance, if I don’t like the cover of a certain blush/pressed powder, I’d strip it off and paint it, I like stamping it with my own artistic rendition, that way, it would be customized to be like me. I like things in order or the way I see order..

13 comments:

fallen rain. (: