Wednesday, June 27, 2007

rainbows and tweed skirts..

 



(wala ko better title, i'd want a tweed skirt now bitaw)

I’ve the hugest sore throat when I woke up, I think I slept 9 hours today, and I feel uber groggy from sleeping.. yehey, my bloodhound told me he booked.. I think we both have one thing in common, not knowing how to keep a good surprise.. we ruined our supposed surprises when we talked this morning..

 

Butterfly paid for me so I can go to lakawon this weekend for the team titans’ team building.. (tonight, they’re in such a Disney spirit that all that they’d play are soundtracks from Disney movies- True to your heart, You must be true to your heart, That's when the heavens will part, And baby shower you with my love, Open your eyes, Your heart can tell you no lies, And when you're true to your heart, I know it's gonna lead you straight to me..) now, with the sore throat, I’m thinking, why did I let june pay for the trip(though I am really paying back man sad).. well, I miss cee man sad, so it’s gonna be a good weekend to catch up with her..

 

God is always steadfast, kahit sobrang bored na ako in this tiny city..

 

Oh, I finished folding the mountain of clothes on top of my bed..

 

 

RAEN

 

ending in a lit quote:

"You know what I think?" she says. "That people's memories are maybe the fuel they burn to stay alive. Whether those memories have any actual importance or not, it doesn't matter as far as the maintenance of life is concerned. They're all just fuel. Advertising fillers in the newspaper, philosophy books, dirty pictures in a magazine, a bundle of ten-thousand-yen bills: when you feed 'em in the fire, they're all just paper. The fire isn't thinking, 'Oh, this is Kant,' or 'Oh, this is the Yomiuri evening edition,' or 'Nice tits,' while it burns. ...
You know, I think if I didn't have that fuel, if I didn't have these memory drawers inside me, I would've snapped a long time ago. I would've curled up in a ditch somewhere and died. It's because I can pull the memories out of the drawers when I have to -- the important ones and the useless ones -- that I can go on living this nightmare of a life. I might think I can't take it anymore, that I can't go on anymore, but one way or another I get past that."

-After Dark by Haruki Murakami

No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: