Thursday, June 28, 2007

slide on over and accept fate (it just might be a beautiful thing)

 


 

 

Oh Rob Thomas, you speak the truth.. ilovethee..

 

Dyo get the feeling when nothing seems new and shiny anymore; even if you’d hit the beach within the next few hours, you still feel blank and awfully comatose? And you’d rather choose sulking in a corner smoking your wits out til your last brain cell gets all dried up. Is it me or is it the weather? Again I know I am not to complain, nonetheless, I hate the fact that I’ve to wait til the next payday to go home to cebu.. like hellooooo banking gods.. internet millions gods or goddesses, shower me with moolah blessings so I can see my darling nephew all black and blue with bruises on his pink chubby cheeks because his mommy did not see him fall off the bed.. see, there’s nothing noble about being poor?

 

 

Who am I to complain when I haven’t had a harrowing experience to go thru so far? And all that I have is boredom/boredom/boredom// or laziness- too lazy to work// too tired to get up in the middle of the night to listen to ppl and pick on them thru their calls..

 

The overcast skies of Bacolod is turning me nuts.. I hate this season.. and now, totally, inspite of the learning and printer/tech education that I got from this city, I sooooooo totally regret everrrrrrrr moving, and being impatient..

 

 

Screw my badge too cuz til now, it wouldn’t lemme in on operations floor..

 

I think I am going to be sick over the weekend.. like sick-sick.. say hello to flu during the rain.. // I am sorry if I may say that I am nice.. and some people can be ridiculously stupid.. I do not or would deliberately not say hi or ask how you are simply becuz I don’t like you.. AS A PERSON.. and I think a polite conversation, you do not deserve..

 

That’s the simple truth there is.. and please people quit asking me questions when you know better.. I am an ass and a half and a ditz.. I am not nice even if I declare that I am//

 

--

 

Today I learned milk induces production of serotonin, which would result in making you sleepy.. haaaaaaaaaaay..and that it’s okay to not have money til your 30s.. and it’s about time that you grow up when you’re 30 cuz at that time, you’d need a financial nest egg to get a home.. or insurance or the works..wukits, am not making sense..

 

 

 

 

 

RAEN

 

Sunny days keepin' the clouds away

I think we're coming to a clearing and a brighter day

 

So far away. Still I think they say

The wait will make the heart grow stronger or fonder

I can't quite remember anyway

 

So if you're waitin' for love

Well it's a promise I'll keep

If you don't mind believing that it changes everything

Then time will never matter

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: