Friday, June 15, 2007

on some days, it's just better

 



 

Jeremy took me to work today.. he smsd asking if I were already okay.. told him I am.. (yes, I am after some 16 hours rest and paracetamol.. maybe I am okay)// I woke up with my skin feeling sticky and raw and hapdus like that plus my sneezing and farting never stops.. he told me he can drive me to work, am like, sagdi lang dyahe..(waaah kainta gyd ya sakun) but, then I hadn’t had food the whole day so I thought a choco-fudge sundae and cheeseburger will make my tastebuds better.. (I hate it when I have kalintura, I thought am not OA today becuz I found rashes on my chest and my tongue tastes bitter..) and so jerjer took me to mcdo.. and then we picked up czarina and sly from the hacienda esloyo.. I just thought that this is a fun friday and am amazingly blessed with friends like jeremy..

JEREMY: NAGPASINGIT KA ABI.. (ilove how pasingit rolls on my tongue..it means am throwing fits again)

--

 

Utot.

 

--

 

Thank you unlimited text gods.. smsd steffi and marc (llanez) (and mona too-waaaaah I love it when I libak the tindera ng mais, wut a psycho she is.. kathy yknow wut I’ll do to her when I see her.. ilampaso nako sya among the corn fields and iced water she sells..bseg tabangan sya sa iya guy..) the whole afternoon.. I asked fifay why egomaniacal bastards with tons of hang-ups and issues would stick to me.. she, like The dalai lama tells me:: cuz you do not have issues of your own, that’s why.. the law of balance.. :) she may be right.. I make problematic situations up..

 

I asked if she’s okay with her guy’s (dressed chicken) sister- she said::  lil sis ay di ako tanggap.. bahala xa if mawala ya brother dman ko mahurt.. she should’ve married her brother if ing-ana sya kahangul// she still loves me as a friend daw, she’s yer kumare too dahil ninang sha ni ung2x but cannot accept me as her bro’s gal dahil am capable of hurting him.. xa lang anak ni God?

 

Stephiness iloveyou to death talaga.. thank you for taking care of me when I was deadly ill two years back.. and forcing me to eat the pink tuna chunks and apples you and joey brought during that time I was wallowing in a bad breakup.. I forgot to tell you wut the bastard suggested once- that I have collagen injected to my chicken pox spots that way I’d look perfect! The nerve steph! Haha..

 

meron pa, she told me that i shouldn't go telling it all cuz hell would break loose daw.. am like gago these bastards, they want their gals clean when they're unclean themselves.. di nla madawat that they fell for a broken gal who needs the reassurance of their acceptance and that their love is forgiveness enuf..i couldn't be more right diba? (haha..may mga araw na tukar judko..) 

--

 

Marc smsd saying thank you cuz I took care of him in chonghua.. am like, wa gyapon to nimu gikalimtan? I miss the guy.. and it was fun having him take off his hospital bracelet so that we can get halo halo from chowking..I miss my guy friends from sykes..

 

 

Today I learned that a cheap copy is not flattery.. haha.. sheyts.. photocopy..tama 50 cents.. haha..i really have issues with owning a character ai.. tino-od// promise..like how I hate it when exes would copy my declarations and statements and use it against me.. like no, I’m not inlove..i’m in like.. gago.. ako-a mana statement of truth.. pangita imo eh.. diba?

 

--

 

Happy weekend! Muagh! i've laundry.. :)

 

 

 

 

 

2 comments:

fallen rain. (: