Tuesday, June 12, 2007

kissed..


Instructions:
Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves.  People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules.  At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names.  Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

 

tagged by: kiss

 

 

1.       i am not a good judge of people. I usually end up passing judgment & would end up feeling a bit silly for saying so & so about someone.. however am really fair, I would always stick on the brighter side of people, thinking that even the most mosquito-like person would have a good side.. (but, this would not apply to all too.. hehe..)// I trust too easily and I still am learning that trust should be earned..

2.       if there’s one huge decision I would not regret in my life, that would be finally being converted to Protestantism.. had I not taken the step 5 years back, I would still feel a void within me.. church//religion is one thing that I feel wealthy of.. I know there are losers from church but, I firmly believe that every Christian would have to work really hard to show the world that faith and church would not produce losers.. and that one would really outshine others when they stand in their faith.. I feel extremely lucky to be living in this country and can openly say what I feel about my God without fearing for my life..

3.       well, I’d want to marry in amanpulo-that is if I’d endup married.. haha.. not because the place is in Palawan, but because, I’ve always been fascinated at the exclusivity of the place.. I mean, 2 million pesos for a weekend?!  Who can afford this place?

4.       i can throw the hugest temper fit when I’m starved.. and then the world can crumble to pieces and I would not care.. I am never a brat but, a gal who’s starved- that gives me the reason to be a temper diva..

5.       my sisters are the hugest things I have..I would choose my two sisters over any friend if I were to travel and see the world.. or if I were to have cake and coffee.. or a huge lunch.. my sisters and I shared a common closet the whole time thru and we shared rooms our whole lives.. dich being married, almost felt like cutting a shoulder-length hair off me, it doesn’t physically hurt me but, you know how it feels losing it when you had it cut off.. I am not saying our relationship as siblings are way too too great.. it’s a love-hate-love relationship and I feel uber blessed to have two younger sisters whom I see a piece of myself in them..

6.       I thought it’s futile to worry about my skin color or the spots or the scars/keloids I have or how imperfectly shaped am I, or my weight.. it can be cumbersome to worry about these things, although, I’ve days that I worry about them.. Nevertheless as I grew up, I just learned to be perfectly happy with myself and not compare myself to any individuals cuz sure thing, everyone’s flawed too..

7.       if I were to be on a 10,000 peso shopping budget- I’d buy flats in all colors.. flats that would cost 800p to 1k.. and I’d be the happiest girl you will know.. my shoe fetish came out of nowhere.. all I know is that if I spent money on shoes, I am not wasting good hard earned moolah.. :) (I can be corrected tho..)

 

tagging: czarina, verlaine, ninya, cohni, jakathra, rigor, chai

 

 

It’s like walking past a mirror you’ve walked past every day of your life, and suddenly it shows you something else, something troubling and strange.

Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro

 


 

 

6 comments:

  1. 2 million??? that's absurd. i'd go to the maldives instead or to bora bora.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they featured the place in a local travel show.. mao lge kiss. haha.. absurdity is key.. waaaaaah.. baliw..

    ReplyDelete
  3. hala.. di ko kabalo ani tag tag oi .. sige suway ko =p

    ReplyDelete
  4. nagkalisod ko cuz you say random things about yerself.. mao na.. leche. pero artista man ko like kiss so gipatolan sad nako ia post.. hahahahaha.. yati..

    ReplyDelete
  5. makuyawan ko aning random2 kay maklaro ka lagpas sa ako utok. =p

    ReplyDelete
  6. amew. btw. haha..di na nako makaya stay in this city. why was i borne poor? why oh why?

    ReplyDelete

fallen rain. (: