Wednesday, July 9, 2008

all pinks, all sunshine!

"When you asked for my hand a few minutes ago, I was still too young to marry." I looked up at him and saw a smile start. "I'm older now, so much older that not only can I marry, but I can beg you to marry me." I knelt and took his hand.

He didn't let me kneel before him. He pulled me up and kissed me again. I took that to signify his consent.

- Ella Enchanted, Gail Carson Levine.

shobe dreamt about slipping on their apartment's stairs, her heart was beating sooo fast when she woke up and minutes after it stopped thumping, she had her hands full then walked towards first floor and slipped. it was her 2nd slip during her pregnancy. dichee smsd me and i only read the sms in the morning after my shift last night asking me to pray for our youngest and not tell mommy.


that was the worst feeling in the world. i uttered a prayer for shobe upon reading asking that she be safe and the baby dotdot be safe and have complete body parts, fingers, and toes and such..


then in the afternoon, it seems like God is just great at doing His job. My sisters called telling me that we will have a new baby by September 14, and it's possible that the birthdate of the baby dotdot will be on the 17th which is the same as kenji's. :) and what's soooo great is that, the new addition to the family is a baby ---GIRL!

we don't have baby names yet. i don't know what shobe and theo mark will name the baby. shobe told me the doctor checked the spine and the spine is there, that pretty much means one thing, the baby is safe and COMPLETE. and that she saw the bu-ak and not the peanuts. :) but, only tmac saw the face, to her the baby's face was blurry. she then asked me to buy baby stuff from gingersnaps cuz i am an inutil aunt to kenji. :) dich told me that the baby will be wearing shirts and skirts not blouses and skirts cuz she will have hand me downs from kentoot. :) haha. then later in the day smsd that i don't buy pink stuff for the babies cuz pink's luod. i buy oranges with browns daw.. haha.. :)


i told gelo the sad and happy news, gelo then asked me "what about our's?" i told him we can work on it. :)
but, he must apply for the marriage license first. dah.

2 comments:

fallen rain. (: