Tuesday, July 1, 2008

sun beam.

"Then she would begin laughing- while always one part of her looked out from the eye windows, and hated the noise which she was making- and the tears would come after the laughter, and she would weep with all her heart."
The Once and Future King

damn this tummy ache. i HATE this time of the month when my abdomen would have painful cramps.
i downed two tablets of aspirin, with two glasses of cheap california red. both helped a lot until angelo was pissed cuz i was drunk again.
i told him we oughta be like melanie and antonio. girl becomes too alcoholic and guy takes her in and out of rehab and sticks it with her.
it's a real LOVE story. :)

i asked him whether we can just go drinking daily and just be drunks for the mean time and then when we are sick of the rock and roll lifestyle we can go back to work.
he just laughed.

i'm happy with how things are going. i think this would be my 3rd or 4th nesting wave assist. stress is taking its toll on me, my hormones also caused me to snap at people, mostly at agents and then just stare blankly at the account's site director whilst he was asking me whether i liked coffee. i just said, i'm good and walked away.


yesterday, i thought i almost had it with this job. but.. it could just be..

female hormones.

i told gelo to watch me become wealthy and i'll buy him a jaguar. he said he wants an astin. and i don't even know wut it is.
this morning, gelo broke out into a song dut kids would sing during sunday school. "jesus wants me to be a sun beam, a sun beam to shine for Him each day.."
i realized how we adults should still live to that song we learned in kindy. somehow, we can still make our lights shine anywhere we go. be it in kind words we say, be it in being truthful, being fair, and not cheating.

i still have my cramps. and i want a huge slice of cake.


and i want to go dress shopping. and i want a pair of new pink havaianas.


almost tearful, i recounted how we started in lakawon last year. silently, he just pulled me close and hugged me.
i'm awfully blessed.


happy work week all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: