Thursday, July 3, 2008

nausea at 5 am

"I know. I know that I shall never again meet anything or anybody who will inspire me with passion. You know, it's quite a job starting to love somebody. You have to have energy, generosity, blindness. There is even a moment, in the very beginning, when you have to jump across a precipice: if you think about it you don't do it. I know I'll never jump again."


-Jean-Paul Sartre


i don't know what to feel now. if i were to be grateful that He works and that there are friends who look out for me and tell me to walk the walk, talk the talk like a Christian would. at times God is just different.


this job.
this city.


it's different.


i wonder how many crazy things will i go thru in 4 years' time.


maybe when i'm 30, i'd look back at this point in time and tell myself how trivial is everything that i am going thru right now.




7 comments:

  1. makareminisce man pud ta sa philo 25 ani... teehee

    hi raeney, it's friday man gud, maybe mao na reason... then ting-bayad na sa bills. hope ni make sense ku... gamai. ha ha ha

    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. sus... abi ko preggy ka.. kay nausea at 5am.. doh.. abi ko morning sickness.. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha. can't remember anything about philo but the time i cried becuz of philo of religion. paksit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. when i see you, i'll tell you things. pero kepoi man depressing things. so indi nalang gali. hahaha. diri nalang ko magyawyaw. :)
    i cant be buntit. babies are mahal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. teehee... kai c sartre man gud. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes, looking back -- far far back -- can have that effect. but for now, who can blame you if these things seem like they are light years away from being trivial? that's just how life works, i guess. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha. gahapon i told angelo dut i feel like i've been working for a long time, he said, four years palang gne. i said, that's a college education already! bahala na tl magpaka OA nalang jud ko while these things are affecting me. cuz tinood dugay ang light years. :0 noone cannot fault me. :)

    ReplyDelete

fallen rain. (: