Thursday, July 17, 2008

fine tuning

kudos to angelo, progress gold kid na sha. he told me i can go out on saturday with the gals and dut today he was somehow okay with the idea that i went to the mall with nazel without him.. ü just when i thought he is a hopeless case when it comes to quitting his jealous seizures and fits.. big boy na gyud ako-a langga.. ü
hayers.. this crazy thing called lurve.. :)



I’ve been making a list of the things they don’t teach you at school. They don’t teach you how to love somebody. They don’t teach you how to be famous. They don’t teach you how to be rich or how to be poor. They don’t teach you how to walk away from someone you don’t love any longer. They don’t teach you how to know what’s going on in someone else’s mind. They don’t teach you what to say to someone who’s dying. They don’t teach you anything worth knowing.


-Neil Gaiman, Sandman




I loved her gray eyes, and her fine light brown hair, and her gawky way of walking (like a fawn just learning to walk which sounds really dumb, for which I apologize): I saw her chewing gum, when I was thirteen, and I fell for her like a suicide from a bridge..

Neil Gaiman's Smoke and Mirrors, "Troll Bridge"





man, we all needed love quotes! :)





Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: