Thursday, September 4, 2008

dancing waters


Henry says he knows me in the future. Huge black clouds are moving up from behind the trees, they come so suddenly that I laugh, theyare like puppets, and everything is swirling toward me and there is a long low peal of thunder. I am suddenly aware of myself standing thin and upright in a Meadow where everything has flattened itself down and so I like down hoping to be unnoticed by the storm which rolls up and I am flat on my back looking up when water begins to pour down from the sky. My clothes are soaked in an instant and I suddenly feel that Henry is there, an incredible need for Henry to be there and to put his hands on me even while it seems to me that Henry is the rain and I am alone wanting him.


Audrey Niffenegger - The Time Traveler's Wife



am manning joe's class because he's ill. i lurve the gals. i really want an all gals team, all pretty gals without comm skills problems. i don't want pretty boys cuz most likely they'll end up in call center hell with their pretty egoistic faces and comm skills problem.
i don't know how recruitement team short lists qualified applicants. don't they even know how hard it is to deal with people who cannot correctly converse in english? not that i am infallible like the pope when it comes to comm skills, but, gahd o, they hafta look for people who knows how to communicate properly.
i'll die with heart attack. yesterday, a newbie agent asks his customer this: "can i hold you for one minute?" maaaaaaaaaaaaan. i died.


i'm cold and irked and almost down with ear infection and had to see an ent. i wrote the longest happy entry and lost it when i clicked save. haha.




i brought salsa and cheese popcorns for the nesting team and burnt them. hayers. :) i cannot cook gyd yah. masking microwave, i am hopeless.




boyfriend and moi dated. sm mcdo for lunch and cheeseburgers. :) then i looked for prunes but they were uber pricey, so i settled for raisins and dried mangoes.



for the heck of it cuz i am pissed. i am wearing a tommy hilfiger shirt and a bill blass skirt because i can afford them. i hate it when people are high-minded. i am not even jealous.



i kinda feel super blessed lately. the happiest gift i've had is my new niece. and my first niece from my nuclear family. i love you kairi, i wanna see you na.



i came to the conclusion that i'd always think fondly of someone inspite of the circumstances we went thru because i have good mem'ries of this person. specifically of shopping/ good food/ and of silly lil life things and it'll end just there. okay, i'm done feeling guilty and missing him hopelessly. i am so done.



and another thing, the boyf always gives me chocolate bars. it's the sweetest thing. :)



i wish we can adopt the boyf's daughter but, he tells me we can't. sayang. :( she's the cutest.

oh well, God bless everyone's weekend.





pms notus/duttymofthemonth: aug31-sept4



2 comments:

fallen rain. (: