Thursday, September 11, 2008

i meant it when i said huh?

East of Eden by John Steinbeck
"When a child first catches adults out-- when it first walks into his grave little head that adults do not have divine intelligence, that their judgments are not always wise, their thinking true, their sentences just-- his world falls into panic desolation. The gods are fallen and all safety gone. And there is one sure thing about the fall of the gods: they do not fall a little, they crash and shatter or sink deeply into the green muck. It is a tedious job to build them up again; they never quite shine. And the child's world is never quite whole again. It is an aching kind of growing."
 
oh well. i wish my folks taught me to be a bit meek. haha. ayteh. ER will suspend me for attacking the americano mandingo! bow.
 
 


shobe tells me not to worry about that big ape and to just visit her kairi who is a good girl but has no pain receptors like mommy. and has tiny tears. soooo cute!

--

i wish they'd suspend me during the week after the 20th, i will be at my happiest to be staying in cebu! :)

i wish i told him that i am part muslim cuz my father is islam and i grew up in muslim mindanao where there are real wars and i eat pork.. this way he'd know what ATTACK means before he can even use it in a sentence.

--

God's amazingly great. and dich just made me realize that my job description fits an SME and not a trainer. haha. i love my sisters. :)

 

8 comments:

  1. pila ka days ka suspended chi? take it in a possitive way... bakasyon.. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'll be there then! kita ta mare!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oo positive gyd yah eh. vl without pay :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'll text you. i have a new number. haha. my globe's busted.

    ReplyDelete
  5. unsa diay nahitabo, raeny? (motubag pa diay ko sa imong PM. got busy with photoshop experiments, hehe.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i yelled at the director of exfuja for tp. haha. i couldnt contain my anger. and so.. haha.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. bwaha. gaga girl ingna. :) pero may sad niya. panget sha. :)

    ReplyDelete

fallen rain. (: