Tuesday, September 16, 2008

shutterbabe


i've a major shift change and maybe an upcoming major job description change. am happy with the latter cuz i might be moved to curriculum development for the mean time. that means i won't have to stand up and do side by side coaching slash monitoring that means my poor knees will be saved from having to kneel down when i coach cuz it's a "have to" when we coach, and i can wear pumps to work because i might be sitting all day and i will be spared from varicose veins from standing up all night assisting new agents on the floor. i am happy!



my life is as exciting as moaning myrtle the ghost, yesterday, i was so bored i wind up organizing my closet, making beef pasta with mushrooms for me and gelo, and torn between wanting to do the laundry or sleeping. i let go of laundry. what gets me when arranging my clothes are the fact that some of the whites have yellow stains when i haven't used them even and i have to wash them again. soooo makasapowt.
i took photos from yesterday too. not really good ones but, i thought my clothesline looked bubble gummy-ish from all the pinks hanging on it. ü


i have trainer's workshop running til friday. i'm not really sure wut to feel about our facilitator but, i thunk am getting really valuable info from the workshop kahet nakakapressure.



am gonna be on a pizza date with angelo today.ü we're not really seeing each other regularly but, we are working on things. it's good that he has photography and iver. and hopefully that makes him realize that he is 21 and should come to terms with his own self without having me in tow. i miss him alot these days. and some things are awkwardly different already. but, who cares. we're starting on a clean slate i guess.



love keeps no records of wrongs. ayan.



gelo suggested that i go home friday. if there's a flight home friday then i can do that. i guess. but, i don't want to be harrassed. so i might opt for saturday. can't wait.






the unggoy looks like gelo- a shutterbabe. :)



today: i left home without my contacts or my glasses on, the whole ordeal is crazy cuz everything is a blur. anyway, i wanted to stress how lucky i am cuz i left the right lens barely soaked in the solution, and it didn't even dry up. lakiemeh maxado. ü


‘I always feel as if I’m struggling to become someone else. As if I’m trying to find a new place, grab hold of a new life, a new personality. I suppose it’s part of growing up, yet it’s also an attempt to re-invent myself. By becoming a different me, I could free myself from everything. I seriously believed I could escape myself – as long as I made the effort. But I always hit a dead end. No matter where I go I still end up me. What’s missing never changes. The scenery may change but I’m still the same old incomplete person. The same missing elements torture me with a hunger I can never satisfy. I think that lack itself is as close as I’ll ever come to defining myself.’


Haruko Murakami


FYI- IF I DON'T REPLY I DON'T HAVE LOAD. ü



happy 2nd birthday KENJI LOVE! MUAH!

5 comments:

  1. mayo kay okay na kamo chi... =) BIboy and CM broke up yesterday... sad. this time i think it's for good na guid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like there's lots to talk about this weekend, raen!
    part of me is still rooting for you and gelo, mostly because i love the pics where i see you both loving to each other. but pictures don't tell the whole story, i guess....
    i'm just kinda curious how bernard feels about the pizza date you had with gelo....
    heheheheheehhehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have varicose veins mare :( which are awfully uncomfortable at night. combine them with my back problems and i have a recipe for insomnia :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. bweset noh? mao na diko nahan mag sup.

    ReplyDelete
  5. indi man gyd kme okay nga okay, kay ga away away man gyapon kami. haha. pero mayo nalang. :)

    ReplyDelete

fallen rain. (: