Monday, September 8, 2008

diw matthew


You say that we've got nothing in common

No common ground to start from

And we're falling apart

You'll say the world has come between us

Our lives have come between us

But I know you just don't care





CHORUS:
And I said what about "Breakfast at Tiffany's?

She said, "I think I remember the film,

And as I recall, I think, we both kinda liked it."

And I said, "Well, that's the one thing we've got."





I see you - the only one who knew me

And now your eyes see through me

I guess I was wrong

So what now? It's plain to see we're over,

And I hate when things are over -

When so much is left undone





diw matthew,

thanks for singing this to me last night.




9 comments:

  1. kinsa man jud ni c matthew? hehehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ako uyab. or ex to be exact.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i dont know wut we are. bacolod is a confusing place to live in. :)
    ur alive mare. belated happy birthday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. dili pa belated kay wa pa man. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha. basta oi. samok kaau explain tl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. kung friendster pa na, raen, "it's complicated." HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  7. hehe. :)
    i dont know oi. adults are strange creatures tl :)

    ReplyDelete

fallen rain. (: