Wednesday, October 29, 2008

am so hung-overed anymore
















nazel brought galletas and cai cai wrapped in aji ichiban supot. naexcite ko sa thought that she brought candies from aji ichiban. di diay. nangilad lang ang gaga.

n:una kang naging akin
r: gaano kadalas ang minsan mokong saktan?

wagi na line:
p.a.: di mo ba sha kilala? sha lang naman ang pinaka bonggang bonggang boldstar ngayun!
k: HINDI AKO BOLDSTAR, ARTISTA AKO!

bwahaha. gahd, the things you get sans cable television.

yawetch nasad ako entry title. joe almost cartwheeled when he found out that my lbd with huge bow costs tumatagingting na 25 talisay pesoses! he took my picture so his sister could see. and told me my gladiators didn't work with the dress.
waah.

masarap ang buhay. sana may gambas at this hour. and although i've been feeling like i wanna throw up every sec, i've never been at my happiest just until now.

upload the timely empathy pic na naz. i want my sisters to see how (or agents to see) how visual empathy can be. ü


No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: