Thursday, October 16, 2008

wukits..

Be my anxious moment. Only better. Raise a specter. Love is a hazardous chase down crowded streets. I dream my life in your vicinity. If a nunnery you go, I'll become a priest.
The Mad Song by Michael Shiavo


slept whole day today.

it's a bit hard to not be irked at people try as i might to be real nice, kaso some retorts get me gyud and i happen to be more maldita than they know..

am officially a part of the c.d. team i heard. :)

i might try tutoring koreans on weekend. as i suggested that sunshine do the same to have smore moolah for savings. :) yey! i hope this gets materialized. i wanna do something productive aside from being in the call center.

am also praying for this scholarship/grant/fellowship to study retail(and photog for the boyf), i sure hope i'd get a positive feedback within the month. sana.


life's been treating me well.

:)


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5 comments:

fallen rain. (: