Friday, October 28, 2005

-linens and bed slash dust mites-

 

i finally decided to lift my fingers and change the linens, it hasn't been changed since flounder, and the icky smell of a cornucopia of stuff had been sticking to moi and my pillows, think sputtered saliva when one wakes up out of a nightmare, sweat stains, and what have i....my grandmother would be aghast and would go ballistic should she see my BED situation.


so there, my pink+hearts pillow cases were serving their purpose now. no, really, at times i wake up with red rashes all over moi, this really prompted me to do something about the beddings, i realised bed mites or dust mites might have been infested there and have been feasting on me for months...grossier than the survey am on yesterday.


and on another topic: shobe, the littlest sister, saw nash and lj in SM the other day, she snickered: "soo, pink,america bah eto, ba't nagsusweater?" and so, the girl told nash to defend her dignity,bwahaha... nash, the knight without an armor went towards my sister and was supposedly to grab her arm, when he noticed that my CC's teamates where there with her, so he backed off... real mature huh?


hahay, why had i known quarter-ppl then? but, i so love shobe, she is the involuntary slash extra eyesight i have, the extra-extra mean bone grown outside of my body, my self righteous lil brat, and i am grateful she could be that lil mulan knight when achee forgets her backbone.(i wonder why she is extra3x irked when it comes to LJ, she explains that the girl is making panindigan that she is ALL Pink, hehehe)


on tv: si imang/bernadette, she's the reason why i had 4 hours sleep last night, i was tempted to watch, i go windang when meryl soriano would do those funky song and dance routines along with those two ik-iks na madre, i mean she's way too wafa to do that. (digressing, short ra: my super sup passed by and smiled...argh, baby when i see you smile juds) and well, imang could sing, eto ha, nagmamaganda: "nalilito na itong batang puso ko!" and Pablo, Luis Manzano sang too, again, double windang ang Raen, "napupuna ko s'ya ay naninimbang..." sigherts... maka-lukring ang free tv.


" i grew up in a neighborhood where everyone is poor, my family is poor, we had no money, but, we had a nice house, and we have a lot of love.......no one ever gets successful, we just chase our dreams, i still am chasing mine." SUNNY, a Hawaiian Surfer Ü

No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: